Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

fighting the rogue

fighting the rogue

Postby flavie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

I know I'm tedious :) I've read being at level 18-20 is ok to defeat him (I'll check) problem is characters die fast and I've just 3 mandragore. What's not convenient.. I've Karine's weapon found at rogue's territory that hits 300 with boost.. but she counter-hits that's why she dies often.. I can't change her reaction, or if I try changing the weapon.. but she'll hit less.
Advices?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: fighting the rogue

Postby Ladybug » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 pm

I could be wrong here but I think he may be sensitive to Benoit's hand spells... If you manage to get him stunned it should be easy to defeat him!

Did you also find the Steel Shoulder inside one of the boats around? It's a good equipment for either Karine or Benoit!

As for potions and the sorts, you would have to walk a bit but there's a friend of Karine's selling stuff back in Bogobaka just behind the house of Tamara the witch!

Good luck! +::Thumbup
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions