Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Seal of the Oak and other Questions

Seal of the Oak and other Questions

Postby mrdorkus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 am

I'm a person who has to get/find everything in RPGs I play...and apparently, I'm missing 1 thing. I don't know where the 2nd Seal of the Oak is, can someone tell me where to find the 2nd piece?

In the end game, this is my Orb count...is this the maximum?
Muscle Orb - 145
Body Orb - 153
Reflex Orb - 126
Magic Orb - 168

And Looking at the List that dee0227 created, I've gotten some more than what he listed, so he may want to update it.
I got 5 Royal Acorn vs 4 he listed. I'm not sure where I found the 5th one.
I have 2 Super Shower vs 1 he listed. I belive this was near the end of the game.
I have 9 Growth Bean vs 8 he listed. I believe this one is in the screen with the umbrella and the man, hidden in the tree.
I have 3 Healing Shower (he didn't bother listing it on his list but probably has it).
I have 2 Alchemy Shower (he also didn't bother listing it on his list but probably has it).
I have 5 Elder Mandragore (he also didn't bother listing it on his list but probably has it).

Is there another place to use the Djinn Lamp except the Crypt area?

Is there anything else I'm missing (besides the stuff already listed on dee0227's list and the ones I listed above).

Also, I've heard if you don't use your orbs in M1, it will carryover to M2? is that true? I've didn't use it and created a end game save, but when I got orbs in M2, the count seems reset to me. Does that mean any unused orbs doesn't do anything in M2?

Sorry for the many questions, but I hope you guys can help.
mrdorkus
Peasant

Re: Seal of the Oak and other Questions

Postby Ladybug » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 am

Hi mrdorkus! Welcome to the forum! :)

I know what you mean, I tend to be a bit obsessive with those things myself! lol

I believe the second Seal of the Oak was a random drop from one of the monster bosses, although atm I'm afraid I can't remember which. Sorry!

As for orb counts no one really knows the total but your numbers seem to match or surpass mine, so you should be having them all!

Regarding other items I only had more Elder Mandragores - 7 and I'm not sure if I used any with the Djinn since I decided to fight him with no Ancient Temple Weapons and no Promotions... crazy, I know...

The Djinn Lamp as far as everyone knows only works at the crypt at least in MM1, maybe it will be used later elsewhere but for now that's all!

The orbs you find in MM1 can only be used in MM1. However they will still be counted towards your total orb count in MM2, just as a detail so you can know how many you find along all the games, I guess!

Hope this helps! Happy journey through MM2! +::clap
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby mrdorkus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks so much ladybug, I appreciate your answers. I'm a bit disappointed that if the 2nd seal of the oak is a boss drop item, it's too late for me (I would like it to carryover, I wonder if it can be used to promote Karine to Baroness again there). I didn't use any Elder Mandragore but you still have 2 more than me and fought Djinn? wow...I wonder where the other 2 are since you can't buy them from shops. I guess I'll have to settle with my save but disappointed it's not 100%. Thanks again for the info though.
mrdorkus
Peasant

Postby bab2526 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:49 pm

I know that this subject is over for quite a long time.
Anyway I wanted to say that when you complete a quest
with Hirado, he can randomly "find" items such as elder mandragore and mandragore dust.
Or young mandragore, or nothing.
Just save before finishing the quest and reload until you've got something interesting.
bab2526
Peasant

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions