Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ancient Temple - stuck

Ancient Temple - stuck

Postby JenWren24 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm in the ancient temple trying to activate the pillars - there is an area I can see (next to the big symbol that lights up pink when you go near it) with pillars and chests in in. This seems to have walls around it and I can't find a way to access it - can anyone help please? +::grrr
JenWren24
Peasant

Re: Ancient Temple - stuck

Postby EmeraldEyez » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Can you post a screen shot of the area to jog my memory a bit?? I seem to think there were some switches that needed to be turned on....also I think there are maps of the temple that may help you as well :)
EmeraldEyez
DreamLord of Myst

Postby JenWren24 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks I'll do that shortly... :)
JenWren24
Peasant

Postby subfighterchick » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:00 pm

I also am having problems I have all pillars lit up except those two and I can get to them...I found out you have to do it on some order??? from another place and it opens them up will it still work if the switches or "triggers" are already activated???
subfighterchick
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 pm

I don't know if this going to help but you need to activate a pillars in the temple then go back to the screen that is left from the entrance and activate the pillars with a barrier that fade.

Evertime you activate a pillar in the temple the barrier from the screen I metioned.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Seeker1234 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 pm

I am also stuck in the temple, someone directed me to this image from another post. I have found the area, but I can only go up the first tunnel with the red guard, each of the other paths leads me to what looks like a golden door, and the only other area I have found a pillar to turn on is with the clear walls that I thought to remove I needed to activate the pillars which seem to be blocked for me right now...

What am I doing wrong? Have I missed part of the temple? I have found 2 of the secret rooms, but is there a section with another secret room I have to find first?

Thanks for the help.
Seeker1234
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

You have to activate a pillar, then go back to a room where there are glasses that wasn't letting you in and then go find another pillar.

I cound't explain more cause this place was always tricky for me to explain.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby bclouds » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:45 pm

I'm loving this level, its devious. Mind you, my characters are at around level 35 and totally packing some seriously good gear from secrets I've discovered without help. Its what I love about this game so much,, the secret areas are always at a dead end or there is a clue such as a flashing light, picture on wall, difference in colour, etc etc.
Question - Is this the end game level? Will I be able to complete my sidequests?
bclouds
Mercenary

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions