Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How time sensitive is this game?

How time sensitive is this game?

Postby puzzled » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm trying to do this without rerunning this later, besides the forge, are there any other things that are time sensitive? I don't want to miss anything on the first run, I'm doing my research on these threads bu I still have questions like this.

Also how do I capture fires for ceremony of the clouds? I activated the quest in the rocky path but nothing happens when I click on "really hot" fires. Do I need a certain item or person to catch the flames?
puzzled
Explorer

Re: How time sensitive is this game?

Postby D-Squall » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Hmmm, in MM1 I think you can do everthing without worrying about time. Really not sure, but almost everthing. :)
Unless the Swamp Pimento, if you accidentaly uses because you need to to the Angry Girl quest to give a tear to the ghost, which accidentaly can be sold. +::O_o Almost did this when I played Mill.... *ahem* Battle of the Millennium. XD Which was the game name in that time.

About the flames, each flame can be collected by a right character. Which means each characters collects one flame.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby puzzled » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Somehow I already missed thick leather suit from talking to adam after killing ghost before getting the purse, which is really odd since I thought I was checking everything but I guess I missed it. Oh well, hopefully that piece of armor is not too useful ^_^
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 am

even in hard mode, if you get the items of the forge, you shouldn't be too much in danger, no?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:51 am

Forge stuff isn't very useful so far. It doesn't matter if I hit first physically in battle, and this key opened a chest with an item neither benoit or marine can use. Eagle ring is interesting, but it doesn't help against surprise attacks and it doesn't make Marine fast enough to cast her fairy friend against the lions before they attack. Not far enough to get the other forge items.

The gameplay is very very strange on hard mode at least, pretty much it encourages you to run from every single encounter except the ones you must do. Otherwise you will run out of resources way too quickly. On one hand it's challenging like you can't just attack/rush your way through battles, but on the other hand it feels weird that our heroes are adept more at running than leveling up.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:13 am

They are both peasants at the start, let them the time to "transform" into warriors XD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 am

Are we supposed to use up the pillars as soon as we see them or save them for later?
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:08 am

puzzled wrote:Are we supposed to use up the pillars as soon as we see them or save them for later?

you can definitely use them immediately ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 am

How about the reflex/muscle/mind points?
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 am

this is up to you i would say - whenever you feel like sharing them between the members of your party ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions