Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Swamp Pimento

Swamp Pimento

Postby Terre » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Ok, I must be getting old. I am sure I didn't pick up the pimentos, and I can't find them in the swamp village. If they are on the ground by the middle back garden, I can't find the "jump" spot to get there. I have been very picky about what I will sell when I don't know what will be useful, so I haven't traded them for gold.
I did look at the other posts and so know that they are in the village, but I am turning into the village idiot not being able to see them. Can someone tell me where on the ground I should be looking...and maybe the pimentos color in case they are not red?
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Re: Swamp Pimento

Postby dee0227 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1697&start=0

On the Bogobaka map you can just see the on the right side of the map north of the roof top of the house. I' think you have to get there from the left side. It's been a long time since I played.

Use you mouse to find a place that goes that way when it changes into the jump cursor.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Re: Swamp Pimento

Postby Terre » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 am

Thank you! I moused over the area several times and finally saw some "shoes" to show me where I needed to be and an idea of how to get there. Whee...this is going to drive me batty.

Thanks again!
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
Milton Berle
Terre
Wanderer

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions