Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

First impressions.

First impressions.

Postby LikaLaruku » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:01 am

I've just started replaying this. Because of a hand injury, I never got far the first time, because these RPG makers games are murder on the fingers& you can't play them while rehabilitating the hands.

Anyway, there's some stuff I'm curious about.

*How old is Marine? I get the impression that she's like 10-14.
*Is Benoit her cousin or does everyone just call that guy "grampa?" I initially thought they were siblings until they talked about Benoit's dad. It's going to be really weird for me if they end up dating, lol.
*Benoit is pronounced Behn-wah, right? & Marine; Mah-reen or Mah-ree-neh? & Jeanne is Zhahn? My French is not so good.
*A lot of people on Bigfish wanna know if Millennium 3 will be released there, so I figured I'd ask here. (That's also what made me remember that I never finished this & needed to start again).

I originally remember thinking that the graphics weren't as pretty as 3 Stars of Destiny, but looking again, they're pretty cool. I like the land submerged under water.
LikaLaruku
Peasant

Re: First impressions.

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 am

*How old is Marine? I get the impression that she's like 10-14.

she is 15, almost 16. :)

*Is Benoit her cousin or does everyone just call that guy "grampa?" I initially thought they were siblings until they talked about Benoit's dad. It's going to be really weird for me if they end up dating, lol.

Benoit is her cousin yup.

*Benoit is pronounced Behn-wah, right? & Marine; Mah-reen or Mah-ree-neh?

Mah-reen.
Behn-wah.
+::clap

& Jeanne is Zhahn? My French is not so good.

This one is harder for me.
That would be "Ja" but not pronounced "Dja" (no D)
and then "ne" but not "nee".

Ja-Ne

*A lot of people on Bigfish wanna know if Millennium 3 will be released there, so I figured I'd ask here. (That's also what made me remember that I never finished this & needed to start again).

It's not scheduled on BFG.

I originally remember thinking that the graphics weren't as pretty as 3 Stars of Destiny, but looking again, they're pretty cool. I like the land submerged under water.

:)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby LikaLaruku » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 am

I noticed she had small breasts, but I got mine when I was 11.

Jeanne made a boyfriend joke, so it threw me off.

Jeanne = Jah-neh, but pronounced quickly in one syllable then, making it sound more like John.

Well, I'll try sucking up to Ma to get it for me after I finish Millennium 2; she's been a tightwad ever since the economy went in the toilet. I'll see how many of your games not released on Bigfish I can squeeze out of her on my birthday, since I'm not evil enough to be tempted by the torrents. Should I tell the folks on the BFG forums not to expect it?

::Looks at your footer:: Didn't you have some pre-2008 games under "Indinera Falls" (which is a super awesome name) before Aldorlea (Which also sounds awesome)? Blades of Heaven, Lax Team to the Rescue, Laxius Power.
LikaLaruku
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:43 am

Jeanne = Jah-neh, but pronounced quickly in one syllable then, making it sound more like John.

Yeah, Jahn, without the D in the Dj at the beginning.

Well, I'll try sucking up to Ma to get it for me after I finish Millennium 2; she's been a tightwad ever since the economy went in the toilet. I'll see how many of your games not released on Bigfish I can squeeze out of her on my birthday.

Sounds good ^^

Should I tell the folks on the BFG forums not to expect it?

I wasn't aware of any interest there lol but yeah, if you want. :)

::Looks at your footer:: Didn't you have some pre-2008 games under "Indinera Falls" (which is a super awesome name) before Aldorlea (Which also sounds awesome)? Blades of Heaven, Lax Team to the Rescue, Laxius Power.

They are all my earlier works.
Thanks for the compliments!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions