Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bokden is AWOL

Bokden is AWOL

Postby HisChild » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 pm

I ran around all over Rocky Path looking for Bokden. I was using the BF walkthrough so I know where he was supposed to be. He was AWOL! Did I not do something to trigger his presence? Is this going to be a problem if I just keep on playing?

Thanks
HisChild
Wanderer

Re: Bokden is AWOL

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 pm

What is AWOL? The first place where Bokden is is in the Guild of Strength I think, if you talked to him there, he will appear in Rocky Path.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby HisChild » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 pm

AWOL - Absent With Out Leave

I must not have talked to him at the Guild of Strength because he wasn't in Rocky Path. I'll back track once again and find him at the Guild of Strength so that when I go to do Rocky Path for the 3rd time perhaps he'll be there. Sure would be nice if these little details were provided or told in a walk through. I'm out trying to make enough gold to be able to buy mana to be able to get through the Lighted Swamp and the Rogue which I haven't been able to do because I run out of mana.

Thanks
HisChild
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Here are the locations of Bokden in order:

1) First you should find him at the Guild of Strength;
2) Rocky Path - just go towards where you found the white flame (south of that hyper kid), he should be on that part of the Path, if not then I'm guessing you already saw him there and forgot
3) Search the World map near the coast near the cave where the Tiger Twins were
4) Go inside the small rest post at the entry of Green Grass
5) He will be scared to death in the underground area of Sapphire Caves - go down the stairs from the room with lots of graves in it
6) He will end up in Green Grass village

7) Quest complete; enjoy your rewards!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby HisChild » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:54 pm

I think I skipped him in the Guild of Strength because I got frustrated when he wouldn't hold still long enough for me to start a conversation. I have a large patience problem. Can't tell can you. :) When I had to back up I found him there and finally nailed him to get the quest so I could find him in Rocky Path which I did. Now I will print your note so I have a great score sheet of where to keep looking for him. This guy is really ADHD or something.

Thanks
HisChild
Wanderer

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions