Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Definitions

Definitions

Postby HisChild » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm sorry to be so lame and asking so many questions, but I guess that is what a forum is for. There are a lot of descriptive abbreviations in the game that I am just guessing at what they mean like on the Status screen. Is there a definition list of these abbreviations anywhere?

Also, I have not a clue what some of the abbreviations mean for what you get with the Dinner and Exquiste Dinner. I think some of it helps now, some increases your health (HP) permanently, but does any of it increase your overall ability to fight? Also, should I be using these? I haven't yet. I have been using the growth beans and some of the meat and sparkle flowers when I have at least one left. I don't have any idea of what a good range of strength or agility is, not to mention just about everything else.

There are just a lot of unanswered questions that I was hoping a guide would be out by now to explain to me. Is there a list or a good summary note that would help me understand these kind of stuff better so I can make better strategic decisions?

If anybody could help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Beth
HisChild
Wanderer

Re: Definitions

Postby D-Squall » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm

I opened the game and checked

ATK - Attack - the more attack power, the more damage you deal in the enemy
PDEF - Physical Defense - The higher PDEF you have, the enemy attacks will deal less damage in you
MDEF - Magic Defense - The higher MDEF you have, the enemy magcial attacks will deal less damage in you
STR - Stregth - The higher STR you have, stronger will be your attacks in the enemy
DEF - Defense - I think that is same as resistance
SPD - Speed - High speed will allow you to run easily from battles and attack first than the enemies
MND - Mind - Your magical powers, the more you have, more damage your spells will deal in the enemy, like Green Orb and Blue Orb.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions