Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

To Craft or Not and Other Questions

To Craft or Not and Other Questions

Postby HisChild » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am

I got both the Titan Skin and the Titan Tooth. I usually save items like this, but apparently Karine can craft them into (1) Titan Corset or Titan Great Corset and (2) Rogue Hatchet.
First, what do each of these do?

Second, who should equip them

Third, is there a time when they will be necessary and save a whole lot of extra time and trouble?

Somehow I screwed up and sold/lost the Broken Paladin Helmet and discovered it could not be bought again in Green Grass. Unfortunately I had to go back there to sell whatever I could in order to buy the Morning Star at The Forge since once again I didn't have enough gold! +::Annoyed

You may think little amounts of gold are a new invention or something very cool for this game, but I think they are a pain in the tush and cause a lot of unnecessary back tracking and extra play time just going on hunting binges. There isn't enough left over to buy anything but what you absolutely have to have, like manragore of one type or another - I usually go for young since it is cheap and brings somebody back to life and then I'll worry about HP, potions or phials. +::Annoyed

Why can't I put anything on Karine's head? Maybe it would help her stay a live since she is such a go getter and jumps right in there and starts pounding.

Thanks, Beth
HisChild
Wanderer

Re: To Craft or Not and Other Questions

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 am

Karine can equip Fractal Headphone, Jouvencelle and Power Bandana at her head.

About crafting querry, if she can't craft some items, it means that her Level must be higher to craft these items. If she says that she's not sure that she can craft, don't craft and wait more like that instead of gaining the Titan Corset like you mentioned above, you will gain Titan Great Corset, which (obvisouly) than the Titan Corset.

I see a lot of complain in your post, not only in this posts but also in other posts that you've made, and really, all your doing is optional things like crafting. Optional things you do only if you want and it's not necessary to finish the game. If you think that all these things are too annoying, waste of time, a pain in the tush and cause a lot of unnecessary back tracking and extra play time just going on hunting binges; just don't do it. If something would be really stressing for me I would stop doing.

And about the gold system, Millennium is meant to be that way. In Millennium 2 and Millennium 3 the gold problem is not a problem anymore. As it get easier to find gold.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby HisChild » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 am

Well, you think that I am complaining about optional things, but there is nothing to tell me if something is optional or not! How do I know if something is going to be required in the future? Like if I have Karine turn something into something else now, and later down the road I find out that was not a wise decision because I need it for something more important then what I am supposed to do? Isn't asking questions what forums are for?

I'm glad to hear that the gold question has been resolved in II and III because I would like to go on from here, but it is a serious hassle for me. Perhaps it is the way I play, but don't all of us have a different way of playing the game?

If I am bugging you or others on this forum by posting questions and discussing things, then let me know and I'll go away - very permanently. I don't want to be around where I'm not wanted. I have enough of that in "real life".

Beth
HisChild
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 am

HisChild wrote:Well, you think that I am complaining about optional things, but there is nothing to tell me if something is optional or not! How do I know if something is going to be required in the future? Like if I have Karine turn something into something else now, and later down the road I find out that was not a wise decision because I need it for something more important then what I am supposed to do? Isn't asking questions what forums are for?

I crafted everything that can be crafted and I didn't needed any of those things, so I would say ''craft everything that you can''. I was saying about the gold thing.

HisChild wrote:I'm glad to hear that the gold question has been resolved in II and III because I would like to go on from here, but it is a serious hassle for me. Perhaps it is the way I play, but don't all of us have a different way of playing the game?

In MM2 and MM3 the monsters still doesn't give gold, but they drop items that gives lots of golds, more than the ones of MM1.

HisChild wrote:If I am bugging you or others on this forum by posting questions and discussing things, then let me know and I'll go away - very permanently. I don't want to be around where I'm not wanted. I have enough of that in "real life".

Yup, it did bugged me because complaining about this all the time it's useless, it won't change anything if you complain about this as the game is like this and the majority didn't complained. If people would have complained, the Millennium saga wouldn't be a success that it is now. I'm not saying for you to leave or that you are not wanted here, I just wanted to say that complaining doesn't change anything, besides, optional things aren't meant to be easy, like that what would be the pride of gaining and buying awesome rewards (like the ones from the forge) if you don't work for them?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby HisChild » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 am

I will be very good and positive. I will also try to make them all questions and no comments.

Thanks
HisChild
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:06 am

Complaining is nice. Just Kidding.
And no you have rights to complain. Millennium is actually meant to be that way. Little gold,little equipment...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions