Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Help!

Help!

Postby HisChild » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 am

OK, I was coming along pretty swimmingly until I jumped in a cave! I was following the BF walkthrough that says after the secret room below the Monastery I was to go south until a Draken attacked. Well no Draken attacked me, jus tother stuff, cats mostly. I kept going south and saw a cave so I headed for it and sure enough something jumped me, dinosaur and something. Took me out close to a Shrine and then the ground shook and I got attack like that I think 3 times by the same type creatures and Karine thought they were worse than her Crocs and Benoit thought Hirado was just plain nuts. I had two choices either the Sapphire Cave or the cave I came out of. Figured I go back from where I came from and go in the other cave. WRONG! That one had the Bear King in it! Well Karine, Jeannie and I managed to kill the Bear King! Yeah! Only we also killed Benoit and had no more Mandragore to bring him back. That keeps happening to me! +::Annoyed So I high tailed it back to Rocky Path hoping that if I could make it back to the Windmills maybe sleeping might bring him back to life. Did the trick! Now I'm headed down to find some Mandragore, lots of it since there isn't any at the Monastery. Big oversight there!

Would someone like to tell me what I did wrong? I also tried to get out of the area I was in and head out into the Valley to look for a store, but it wouldn't let me out of where I came out of the Rocky Path. It was either of those two caves or nothing. +::grrr +::grrr +::grrr

Thanks, Beth
HisChild
Wanderer

Re: Help!

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 am

Don't know, I don't remember of not being able to return when you enter that place full of dinossaurs. But Karine's Black Orb can randomly kill them instantly. The place that you have to go now is Saphire Cave BTW.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby HisChild » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 am

THANKS!

The BF walkthrough sure isn't very clear!

Beth
HisChild
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 am

And IIRC Draken is in Sapphire cave..... At the beginning when you're walking over the bridge.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions