Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Orbs

Orbs

Postby windclan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm nearly through the Rocky Path and have a fair number of orbs and I'm wondering when the best time to trade them in is? Would it be better to wait until I have more party members or am I going to need the boost they give to survive a specific battle?

Currently Marine is around level 15 and Benoit is around 13 on Normal. Only had one death after I wandered into the Ant King's court by mistake...

One more thing: Do things like the wooden plank and wooden bucket I've found have a purpose later or are they safe to sell? I assume if they were important they wouldn't be sellable but who knows.
windclan
Wanderer

Re: Orbs

Postby D-Squall » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 pm

It is recomended to spend them before finishing the game i.e. as sonn as you finish the quest in Ancient Temple.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby windclan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:55 am

New Questions: Where is the blasted Forge??? The guide I'm using to make sure I don't miss anything keep's telling me to visit the Forge to get certain items but I have yet to see the place and I've just talked to the witch in Bogobaka about the Rebel.

Will I ever be able to get any actual decent equipment in this game? Getting to the point where pretty much anything I meet is pummeling me to within an inch of death and it just doesn't seem like the equipment I've found is a match for how strong these enemies are.
windclan
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 am

Where are you in the game right now?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby windclan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 am

I've talked to the witch in Bogobaka about the Rebel and then went back through the Rocky Path, using the cheese to get the goat along the way. Currently sitting on the world map on the side where you enter the Rocky Path for the first time.
windclan
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 am

The Forge is in the region of Green Grass, just search in the far-southeast in a little corner between the mountains. The place is invisible at sight, it just appears when you enter for the first time.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby windclan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Invisable? That is sneaky! Now I don't feel so bad about not being able to find it :)
windclan
Wanderer

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions