Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Where is Secret Room 7 located?

Where is Secret Room 7 located?

Postby maikeeru » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:34 am

I'm totally CLUELESS about where to find this secret room. All I know is this screenshot:

+:::| I've been wandering around the Swamp for hours but still couldn't get my characters on the spot indicated above. Where the heck is that? I've read that the boatman will take the characters to Secret Rooms 7 and 8 but he only gave them a ride to Secret Room 8 (the area where the shrine is located)... +::wizard Also, what about those air sandals mentioned in the forum. When and Where can I get those sandals (I have really forgotten everything since the last time I played this game...it's about 2 years ago) Can someone please shed some light on this so I could get going. Thank You.
maikeeru
Wanderer

Re: Where is Secret Room 7 located?

Postby D-Squall » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:39 am

It's inside of one of the secret rooms that the boat ghost takes you. You need the Air Sandals to reach it.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby maikeeru » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 am

thanks for the reply but let us just make things clear first and foremost. How many Secret Rooms will the boatman man takes the characters to? You said "one of the secret rooms" so it's more than 1...I'm so confused? The boatman only lead me to Secret Room 8. Can you screenshot the spot where I have to use the sandals? When can I get those sandals? :(
maikeeru
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 am

The boatman takes you to 2 secret rooms.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby maikeeru » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:10 am

Why is he only taking the characters to Secret Room 8??? I'm playing on Hard Mode by the way...I keep to traveling back and fort but couldn't reach the other Secret Room. Is the other Secret Room you mean is Secret Room 7? And you're not answering to my question about the SANDALS +:::|

Thanks really for the quick replies but What am I supposed to do in order for the ghost to take the characters to the other Secret Room? Do I still have Hope or is this part of the Game Mode? +::sos
maikeeru
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:17 am

The sandals you get much later, you have to try a lot of times in order for him to take to the other secret room.
Last edited by D-Squall on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby maikeeru » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:19 am

Thank! I just made it to the other Secret Room...Have to find those Air Sandals...TOPIC SOLVED@ +::Thumbup
maikeeru
Wanderer

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions