Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Trainings from guilds

Trainings from guilds

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm just about to finish MM1 and I've been playing it only once before, so I don't remember:
Do all those trainings from the guilds carry over to the next game or not? I've been dragging along all my collected orbs until the end and I've not had a single training yet. And now I don't know if I should spend thousands of gold pieces for that before finishing the game or rather buy useful stuff instead.
The promotions do carry over, right? Cause I've not done them yet either.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Re: Trainings from guilds

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm

I honestly don't remember but it is quite easy to check if you're close to the end.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Just checked if that was possible with a MM1 save of mine that all characters is expert in everything. And no, the guild trainings aren't carried over. I think that is something Indy should put in all MMs after he releases MM5.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Indinera wrote:I honestly don't remember but it is quite easy to check if you're close to the end.

Asking here was even easier! :razz:

D-Squall wrote:Just checked if that was possible with a MM1 save of mine that all characters is expert in everything. And no, the guild trainings aren't carried over. I think that is something Indy should put in all MMs after he releases MM5.

Thank you DS! Then I guess I'll save a lot of money and splurge it on cool stuff that will be useful in MM2.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby crazyboy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

don't save the money ether, you will have only 1000G or 2000G even if you import the game from MM1 to MM2.

you should buy high price items to sell in the latest possible time as you progress all the games from MM (for times that you need money fast, like on the beginning of the next sequel, or if you don't have patience to go hunting money/items do sell).

from MM1 to MM2 only the items list is imported to MM2

I am playing MM4 now and I still have items from MM1 saved for make extra cash or healing +::biggrin
crazyboy
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Yes, that much I knew, thanks.
I'm not buying stuff to sell though. I can never get myself to sell something, I'm always dragging everything along.
Well no - I did sell my Dragonfly Wings cause I had 99 and couldn't collect any more, lol.
I rather spend my money on healing items because mostly I'm too stingy to buy any and then I keep replaying fights until I manage to do them with the least possible loss of items. +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby crazyboy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:58 am

lol that is like me too :)

have fun
crazyboy
Peasant

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions