Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Subterra

stuck in trials of sin

Postby jincyk » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:04 pm

I'm stuck there because of a glitch in the game (there's a missing block) and have been waiting to download a fixed
version. Although recent board posts indicate that this has been fixed, when I click on the Download button I get a suspicious-looking page with a dating site button. Sometimes that page does have a Download arrow but does not mention Subterra. I have sent my save page to Subterra with no reply.

Where can I safely download the fixed version of this game, and is it really fixed? This has been going on too long.
jincyk
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Subterra

Postby jincyk » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 am

i'm having the same problems as the rest--wandering around the city without any other members. Have looked in all the houses. This is ridiculous. We're basically beta testing and paying for the privilege.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Jake69 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:33 am

After talking to the Queen before the final battle is there any where you can rest and restore?
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:16 am

If you are still in the castle, then go west to where you rested before Dryst going looking for Diann and they go to the test. Room still available for resting +::Thumbup
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Jake69 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Thank you
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby Ruth » Sat May 10, 2014 3:10 pm

I am at Villa Spawn and I'm trying to find my way back to Moonlight. Can someone tell me how to get back to Moonlight
Thanks,
Ruth
Ruth
Peasant

Postby Ruth » Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

I just found my way back to Moonlight.
Ruth
Ruth
Peasant

Postby pretzl » Sun May 18, 2014 12:14 pm

can anyone tell me how long this game is please?

I see complaints about bugs.

I said I would never buy a warfare studios game again if it only lasted a few hours. Some of them have been such rip offs.
pretzl
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Alikamou wrote:@camellia - only D&D +::biggrin

Del & ShadeTheMystic: Got trouble with chest access in Dryst's trial
Spoiler: show

EDIT: as you can see, section above also get blocked from the stairway down to the chest at the bottom
Spoiler: show

Enjoying this +::lol

Has anyone been able to get to these two chests yet? It would be nice if there was more help here in this forum from the developer, as there is no walkthrough.
I just finished playing Elements- Soul of Fire, over 120 hours of game time, and the developer was jonny on the spot to answer questions. And I might add, game was almost half the price of this one. AND NO GLITCHES.
So, could anyone help out here?

I'm getting so frustrated with Warfare Studio Games. Every game lately the same thing. Very poorly tested.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 pm

OMG....SERIOUSLY ?????? I just spent $15.00 for a 5 hour game play?
I am totally discusted. That's like $3.00 per hours of play?
I don't think I will ever buy a Warfare Studio Game again.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby briony » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:04 am

Yes Warfare Studios seems to have gone downhill lately with many games sequences never completed such as Hunters Grimm, Subterra, Ashes of Immortality and The New Queen just to name a few- bought these games but really disappointed in the length of the game for the price especially when - as you say - you can buy games like Elements, and of course - many of Indi 's games+: +::cry
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Re: Subterra

Postby arindambag » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:49 pm

I found the trick....after soulmirror, fight the shadow, you will automatically go back to Port and talk with others, then only Dryst will be alone in the party... go back to soulmirror once more and come back through that way...your whole party will be with you
Thanks
arindambag
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers