Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Marine's right hand

Marine's right hand

Postby Seratof » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 pm

i started playing yesterday i now have Karine in my party and have gone to the monastery, but i still don't have any equipment for marine's right hand just the Leather gloves from the start. So i don't know if i missed all her equipment or if she doesn't have any. any info appreciated
Seratof
Peasant

Re: Marine's right hand

Postby littlebro » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:37 am

Looking at an early save file that I have, I see that I have the leather gloves on her right hand and a wooden stick in her left. My memory is that the wooden stick is right after you leave the village part of Green Grass, near the cow.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Seratof » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 am

i have many weapons for her left hand but none for her Right. Karine and Benoit both have much better right hand weapons so their basic attack does 200~300 damage a hit and marine does 80~90, so i pretty much have to spam green orb to do any damage with Marine. Then i need to constantly use sp recover items or go back and rest which takes a long time either way(to collect a bunch of recovery or constantly back track.
Seratof
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Ah, I thought from your question you were early game. Late game (Temple) she can equip things like Ancient Gun.

I had her promoted to Shiva, and with that her attack was more than Benoit's and not much less than Karine's, so I don't remember having to spam orb attacks.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Millennium: A New Hope - Help and Questions