Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Heroes of Legionwood

Re: New RPG: Heroes of Legionwood

Postby feyone2 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:11 am

Your help was great Bluerose! I've got up to the mosaic puzzle and I can kind of see what it should look like but does anyone have a formula that beats trial and error? I would really appreciate that before frustration kicks in! +::surrender
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Bluerose » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 am

It was just luck for me on getting through the slider puzzle. Just keep trying.

Right now, I am stuck in the weave, for the life of me, I cannot get through the timed sections of the weave. I am still waiting for help on that part.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:38 am

Sorry I can't help you with that. Thanks for your help!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Nyx » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:09 pm

@feyone2 To turn off the floating clouds, if I remember I think there are some symbols on the floor. I would go look, but I am stuck in the weave and can't get out. I would need a screen shot of the area you are in. The only saves I have are in the weave.

Spoiler: show
Move the rocks onto the grey squares
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby passerine » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:34 pm

For what it's worth since I started over I did the rob Morrow instead of the prison as I already had done that.
I liked it better it will probably change how things happen but the set up was more straight forward, imo.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Don't know if this is a bug but I am in the Lighthouse, got the key and there is now where to use it !!!!

+:oops: +::Annoyed +::grrr
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby blootooth » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:04 pm

@Bluerose

Right now, I am stuck in the weave, for the life of me, I cannot get through the timed sections of the weave. I am still waiting for help on that part.

If you are referring to the Agility Section where you have to get pass all those oscillating rings, then let me share a little bit. Steadily step pass the rings. No need to press your shift button. The rings can actually rest on you without knocking you back to the start. Save as often as you like so that you don't have to start all over if you are unlucky. Don't engage in battles; retreat. When you come to that part where you will be pursued be one fast ring, use the shift button and run like hell and duck to the right in the one available square. After it is at rest, run pass it and continue. You will have sufficient time to complete the above - no problem, actually. :)
blootooth
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:07 pm

I am in the tower where there is a plaque on the wall that is missing a tile. To the left is the Lightbringer key. I am lost as to what to do....

+:oops: **** Edited - Figured it out

Spoiler: show
Find the red chest and use the key there
Last edited by Nyx on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby blootooth » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:37 pm

@Nyx

If I am not mistaken, that special key you have opens the first floor red chest, which contains the missing tile required to solve the puzzle, as posted by Dark Gaia in an earlier post:

"@kjanz: The goal is to match the tiles together so that they form a picture. There's no time limit, so you can just keep sliding the pieces around until you complete the picture. Keep in mind that one piece of the puzzle is always missing (this means one panel will be blank at the end of the puzzle) - this is the loose panel you found on the first floor of the tower."
blootooth
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:59 pm

I am playing this game in easy mode, thank goodness, and I still find it hard. I am not new to RPG. I do enjoy the Rock puzzles. The invisible enemy is not a favorite. The tile swap is a definite TURN OFF so I will not/can not play this game any further. I can never figure these out. Mite a form of Senior-ism.

TY

n
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Bluerose » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:38 pm

@Blootooth, I will try again and do what you suggested. Hope I can do it!
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby hotter@104 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:25 pm

I have downloaded this game twice, thinking that it would fix my problem. But in both cases I get an error message on the very first fight.
Script 'text Cache' line 163 RGSSError occured. Failed to create bitmap

or I get this:

Runtime Error: 103
Program C: Game/HeroesofLegionwood/Game.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Can you help me?
hotter@104
Wanderer

Postby Bluerose » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:09 am

I have tried many times to get through the timed sections in the weave with no luck. Guess I will just have to throw in the towel. Hope all of you do better then me. Good Luck to you all. :( +::cry
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Dark Gaia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:41 am

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

This seems to be a bug inside the RPG Maker engine itself that occurs on some very specific computer setups. There isn't much I can do at the moment outside of contacting the developers of RPG Maker itself. It looks like the issue is in one of the default RPG Maker scripts which may or may not be conflicting with something (seems to happen to certain people running Windows 8.1 so far).

I do have an experimental fix that may help, but this hasn't been tested enough to be officially released yet. If you'd like to try it, please download the file here http://www.darkgaiastudios.com/Scripts.rvdata2 and copy it into your C:/Games/Heroes of Legionwood/Data folder, overwriting the Scripts.rvdata file that is already there. This file removes the default RPG Maker script that I believe may be the issue.

If you still continue to have the error after trying this fix, please contact BMT Micro for a refund of your purchase.
Want the latest news on Legionwood and my other projects?
Head over [url]to http://legionwood.wordpress.com[/url] and keep in touch!
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Postby hotter@104 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Dark Gaia wrote:

This seems to be a bug inside the RPG Maker engine itself that occurs on some very specific computer setups. There isn't much I can do at the moment outside of contacting the developers of RPG Maker itself. It looks like the issue is in one of the default RPG Maker scripts which may or may not be conflicting with something (seems to happen to certain people running Windows 8.1 so far).

I do have an experimental fix that may help, but this hasn't been tested enough to be officially released yet. If you'd like to try it, please download the file here http://www.darkgaiastudios.com/Scripts.rvdata2 and copy it into your C:/Games/Heroes of Legionwood/Data folder, overwriting the Scripts.rvdata file that is already there. This file removes the default RPG Maker script that I believe may be the issue.

If you still continue to have the error after trying this fix, please contact BMT Micro for a refund of your purchase.

This did not fix my problem. That is so disappointing. It seemed like this might have been a fun game to play. I will be contacting BMT Micro for a refund.
Thank you!
hotter@104
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers