Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Animal Kings

A place to discuss the game - big spoilers inside!

Re: Animal Kings

Postby nanchan » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:09 pm

The root is also proving difficult to find. Ugh. Maybe I found it before but it didn't come up as an Animal king because I already had 6 of them? Same with the crocodiles. I probably don't know something that I should already know.
So, to clear up any misconceptions I might have about how the Animal King part of the game works, I have a couple of questions. First I'm playing Normal mode.

1. Can you actually kill more than 6 animal kings, or are there more than 6 animal kings to kill (in one game)? If so, will my counter change or is there some other indication?
2. Are the animal kings always in the same place?
3. Saying "see a root on the ground" makes it seem like it's pretty obvious, doesn't it.
4. OK, the directions to King of the Roots are, in Scarlet River, go down at the first fork, keep going down, in doing so you'll cross a couple of bridges, and then the path turns to the left (West), until you come to the 1st East-West bridge, and crossing that you'll go onto an inland with a higher level in the center. This is where the root is supposed to be. The root will be close to the end of the bridge. (That's what I got out of that description. Just checking that I didn't misunderstand something.)

Thanks.
nanchan
Bard

Postby dee0227 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 pm

You can only kill 6 in Normal Mode. I don't know which 6 though bacause I didn't play normal mode.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby nanchan » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:28 am

Oh, I was beginning to suspect as much.

From what people have said, it looks like there's a certain amount of variation between games. For example, unless everyone is playing hard mode, it looks like some people do find the King Croc. The bee is probably always there. Probably the ant. OK, that means I've done everything, I'm off to save my game!
nanchan
Bard

Postby mrs99 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:52 pm

I have been wondering around the Rogue Territory in the East looking for the King Croc - nada, so far. Previous post indicates that he is supposed to just attack somewhere is the area. Do I click on something which will trigger the attack? I do not want to leave the area since it is such a hassle to get back here...

Is there anything I can do to hasten the attack by the King Croc?

Thanks +::sos
mrs99
Peasant

Postby dee0227 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 pm

What mode are you playing? I think you only get the King Croc in Hard Mode.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby mrs99 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 am

Ooooohh - I am playing normal mode - guess I'll see him whne I go through again...

THanks!
mrs99
Peasant

Postby AuroraJune » Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 am

anyone know where in the grey cave the golem king is???? I'm going through on hard mode this time, and I *THINK* it should be the blue suit of armor, but everytime I click it, Marine says she doesn't like it, and nothing happens. thanks in advance!
AuroraJune
Peasant

Postby dee0227 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:57 am

It is the suit of armor but it may be time sensitive. I think you have to have Hiraldo in the party.

dee0227
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Previous

Return to Millennium - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)