Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Pillar of resistance

A place to discuss the game - big spoilers inside!

Pillar of resistance

Postby craftlenny » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Don't know if anyone is out there- but i have just replayed Millennium A New hope in hard mode working towards being ready for Millennium 4. I have completed everything this time, found all secret rooms and killed all kings etc BUT I can't find the Pillar of Resistance!!! It is supposed to be in the Sapphire caves in the Lava area but I have spent sooo long looking. Don't want to give up when I am so close. Can anyone help?
PS Does anyone have a date for Millenium 4?
craftlenny
Peasant

Re: Pillar of resistance

Postby D-Squall » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:19 pm

It's in the same screen where you get Marine's flame. When you enter the area, go down and you will jump and you will find the pillar.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby craftlenny » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 am

Thank you!!!! I went back there and jumped!!! I had tried to jump there before but obviously not from the exact spot. Thank you DSquall, I love these games but I know I would be lost without you guys!
Now - on to replay Millennium 2.
craftlenny
Peasant

Postby margatuti » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 am

D-Squall wrote:It's in the same screen where you get Marine's flame. When you enter the area, go down and you will jump and you will find the pillar.

ARGH! I retrieved the flame some time back -- and now for the life of me I can't find that area again! There is only 1 lava area in sapphire cave right? You come to a doorway and you're looking out over the lava field -- and you have to jump down from the doorway to move forward. Can someone give me specific directions from there?

EDIT: Found the red flame area. Actually had found it before -- just didn't realize I was there. Confirmed it was the correct area as a secret room that I found before is a jump off to the right of the screen. But I STILL can't find the pillar!!!!

I have 3 pillars -- and I'm not sure which one I'm missing. I was pretty sure it was this one. The pillar doesn't DISAPPEAR once you touch it does it? So I should be able to find it to make sure I've already touched it. Any help would be much appreciated. Yup -- I'm one of those players that likes to complete ALL quests before finishing a game...
margatuti
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:20 am

margatuti: Taken from this topic http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2236

Pillars
Pillar of Mind - Guild of Mind
Pillar of Strength - Secret Room 3
Pillar of Speed - Rogue Territory in Swamp
Pillar of Resistance - Lava Area of Sapphire Cave

P.s. The name of the topic is Items list, so I guess that it can be confusing. But I knew that I saw the pillars somewhere.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby margatuti » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:47 am

Thank you Tomas. I did find that thread previously and have the list. That's what brought me back to the lava area of the sapphire cave to search for the pillar of resistance. I even found a thread with a further description of where the pillar is found -- but unfortunately I still can't find it. It might be a very easy find for most -- but for whatever reason -- it has me stumped! +::surrender
margatuti
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 am

Have you tried the walkthrough on Gamezebo? I'm not quite sure but maybe there was better indication where to find the pillar.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 am

I think it involves a jumping.
It's an area to the right, from the entrance of Sapphire Cave, if I recall correctly.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium - Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)