Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

bought games a long time ago

Please post and say hello to us all!

bought games a long time ago

Postby nevjul » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Is there a list of the games I have bought from years ago or an account page? I paid for many and want to play them again but they aren't on my computer anymore!

Thanks.
nevjul
Peasant

Re: bought games a long time ago

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 am

Hello, the games are available here:
http://aldorlea.org/Games/
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blumyst » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:09 pm

nevjul wrote:Is there a list of the games I have bought from years ago or an account page? I paid for many and want to play them again but they aren't on my computer anymore!

Thanks.

I hope you got the answer to your question here? If not then write to BMT micro orders. They are good at helping
to find things
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby catman3 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:47 am

I've downloaded the original three Laxius Power games by Damian Zeking. Any chance of updating the graphics and removing some of the bugs? The games are still fun to play and are clearly predecessors to Laxius Force. I'd even be willing to buy them if they were updated and offered here. (A guide would also help.)
catman3
Wanderer

Postby GrannyC » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 am

I've downloaded the original three Laxius Power games by Damian Zeking. Any chance of updating the graphics and removing some of the bugs? The games are still fun to play and are clearly predecessors to Laxius Force. I'd even be willing to buy them if they were updated and offered here. (A guide would also help.)

As a turn of the century fan I have kept my copy of the player's walkthrough of all three games. How can I get it to you?
I was playing "The Final Terror" while waiting for LS to be finished, It is a whole lot easier on my eyes than LS.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!