Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

A Thumb Drive, Some Saves and a Killer Game!

Please post and say hello to us all!

A Thumb Drive, Some Saves and a Killer Game!

Postby Zenai » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:53 am

Hello All!,
It's been over a decade since I played Laxius Force 1, 2 & 3. I was super into it spent well over 900 hours getting everything I could to Max inventory count and having a blast leveling up to Max on all characters. Since then got married, had kiddos and stopped playing, mostly because I just didn't have the time. Got to doing some cleaning and found an Old Thumb Drive. I decided to check it because you never know, and to my surprise I found Laxius Force Keys and Saves for 2 & 3! I was fairly happy about this and hopped online and checked to see if I could access my old account and download the games to see if the Keys still worked. I could and they Did! I was super happy about this of course and popped my saves in with crossed fingers. LF 2 Saves worked like a charm! LF 3 not so much, only one worked and it was a tester save, ya know one that you start without a port so there's basically nothing on it.

I was really bummed about it and decided to hop on here to see if maybe someone had some Old LF3 Save files. I mean I could go through with another 400 hours of gameplay but I'd rather not if possible. Anyway STILL LOVE THIS GAME! Cheers!!!
Zenai
Wanderer

Re: A Thumb Drive, Some Saves and a Killer Game!

Postby Tomas » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:03 pm

Tomas
Ranger

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!