Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

A princess tale

Please post and say hello to us all!

A princess tale

Postby Wendyb4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:16 pm

is there a map of any kind for OXSKULL Mountain . I have spent 2 days and opened every chest , followed a walkthrough 3 times and cannot find my way to the bird. Any ideas ,please and thank you
Wendy
Wendyb4
Peasant

Re: A princess tale

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:27 pm

I found this at a walkthrough at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/273854.page
Not a map, but it seems very detailed.

11. Oxskull Mountain.
Change into the Barbarian Skins and go and speak to the Chief in his hut.
Rest up and then exit the village. To the left are some sparkling mountains. This is your next destination, Oxskull Mountain. You may want to return to Forthelm to upgrade Ata and Killian’s equipment.

Change into the Adventurer’s Jacket.
Enter the cave. To the right is a chest, exit top left.
Walk up and open the large chest, then go up and right to open the small chest. Walk left to get the small chest. Walk back, then down and left to get the small chest. Continue down, then left and down for the small chest. Continue left, then up for the 2 chests. Walk down and to the right. Continue down and jump over to the large chest. Walk up for the large chest, then right for another large chest. The southwest path leads to another large chest, then take the southeast path to the doorway.
Open the large chest and small chest, then cross the bridge to the exit.
Cross the bridge, go up three sets of steps and then into a cave passage.
Go up the steps and out again. Save and heal up.
Climb the steps and go up to the bird and press Enter. This will trigger a fight.
Note: There is a bug which prevents you from continuing with your quest if you win the fight too early. In order to prevent the bug, choose the Guard option for the first 3 rounds, then the bird will change into
Ygra. Then continue choosing Guard until Ygra says “Fuaaah! You’re tougher than you look! But don’t underestimate me!” Then start fighting.

Once you’re victorious, Ygra joins Ata, who now has the Aerfae Protection skill.
Go down the steps and touch the purple crystal to light it. Now retrace your path out of Oxskull Mountain.

I've never played the game, but there seem to be an awful lot of comments regarding making sure you're wearing the adventurer's jacket, whatever that may be.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: A princess tale

Postby Wendyb4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:51 pm

Thank you , I followed this same walk through for the mountain , however it didn’t work , there is no exit

Wendy
Wendyb4
Peasant

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!