5%
Friend
1%
Other
10%

Total votes : 91

Re: How did you find this community?

Postby johnboy412000 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 pm

I think i found it through either Big fish games or Amaranthia.I always used to buy games from BFG then it went on from there signing for newsletters from here and Amaranthia and other game makers.Its nice to be informed of new releases by email. +::Thumbup +::Thumbup
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:43 pm

After playing Aveyond as my very first RPG I searched the net for similar games and found LF. This way I also found the LF forum and from there this one was just a click away.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Welcome, both of you!
We have a lot of RPGs available here. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby clear » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm

ive been playing aveyond series first so when im finish,i accidentally click the laxius force posted in amaranthia...but i voted,other search engine. :)
clear
Adventurer

Postby briony » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am

Hi I found this site through "over cloud 9" as I was searching for RPG's. I love your games especially the Millennium series - have all of them. plus Asguaard. Dreamscaspe etc. As I am a full time carer, these games help me to relax and keep my sanity - i think!! Keep up the good work
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:34 am

Welcome here Briony!

Have you also tried 3 Stars of Destiny and Laxius Force? :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 am

Yes I have both of those games. am now playing an old game "Blades of Heaven"
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 am

Very old one indeed (2005 to be exact ^^)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:39 am

it may be old but still enjoyable
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 am

briony wrote:it may be old but still enjoyable

thanks +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby wishalot » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Through Amaranthia. Love old school RPG's! +::biggrin
wishalot
Peasant

Postby Phiste » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:15 am

I found this place in a roundabout way, first ending up at Amaranth, getting Whisper of a Rose: Gold through them, after which one of their people on their live chat box told me of the acrimonious pre-Gold era of that game between developers and players, sometime back in April when I started looking into games created by RPG Maker [any version]. Then I joined RosePortal's forum, disappeared, reappeared when Sweet Lily Dreams was ready, then came over and signed up here a few days later, for another reason.

My avatar graphic is a company logo that I'll be using when I have a product to release under it. I'm here because Aldorlea comes across, since you were quick and very nice about solving my Millenium strategy guide download issue, as the best place to perhaps ask about how you all organize yourselves internally when it comes to getting a game developed. I'm talking about defining the different aspects of an RPG that have to be developed, and delegating tasks efficiently, as well as seeking out talent. Publishing is not my concern right now; creation and development are what I'm having to start. Of course, the idea already exists, and I have RPG Maker VX, and I have an artist on a commission basis (though not on retainer, unfortunately). The Millenium series, I can already tell, is a major success story, even though I'm barely playing the first one, though I've bought the first two. Where I probably end up differing however is my intended audience: by the American movie rating system, my writing style is closer to PG-13 than G, so that's who I'm aiming for. I do not feel the need to cater to the largest possible audience.
Phantasy Star's Dark Falz. Final Fantasy IX's Necron. Ar tonelico's Mir. Mana Khemia 2's Light Mana King. Persona 4's Izanami-no-Okami. Final Fantasy Legend's Creator. They are but a few of the pround members of the Confraternity of The Secret Final Bosses.
Phiste
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 am

The Millenium series, I can already tell, is a major success story, even though I'm barely playing the first one, though I've bought the first two.

Thank you very much, and welcome! ;)

Code: Select all
as the best place to perhaps ask about how you all organize yourselves internally when it comes to getting a game developed.

I think it mostly depends on what you are good at. If you are able to use RM and can create your own storyline, you technically can release a good game. Motivation and confidence then become very important factors. Without specific questions, it's hard to go deeper than that, though. Feel free to ask if you need to know something in particular. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Phiste » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Code: Select all
as the best place to perhaps ask about how you all organize yourselves internally when it comes to getting a game developed.

I think it mostly depends on what you are good at. If you are able to use RM and can create your own storyline, you technically can release a good game. Motivation and confidence then become very important factors. Without specific questions, it's hard to go deeper than that, though. Feel free to ask if you need to know something in particular. :)

I'm certainly not planning on being satisfied with only RMVX's default graphics and infrastructure. Ruby will be utilized, as well as incorporating Flash, like RosePortal seems to do in their games. Once I get Photoshop, I should have all the necessary visual tools.

As far as sound recording goes, I would like to know if there are any recommendations out there for a sound card that could help me at least approach professional-quality recording of music and voice (though most of the soundtrack will still be composed/arranged digitally). I would clarify that I'm only planning on adding voice-acting on an extremely limited basis, as in only for narration and certain climactic lines in the final battle.
Phantasy Star's Dark Falz. Final Fantasy IX's Necron. Ar tonelico's Mir. Mana Khemia 2's Light Mana King. Persona 4's Izanami-no-Okami. Final Fantasy Legend's Creator. They are but a few of the pround members of the Confraternity of The Secret Final Bosses.
Phiste
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 pm

I've never done that, so unfortunately I wouldn't know.
My knowledge is more about the use of RM itself.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!