Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

***IMPORTANT*** All members to read.

Please post and say hello to us all!

***IMPORTANT*** All members to read.

Postby eridani » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi All,

After various incidents on the board I am reminding members that when they are requested to do something by a staff member, be they mod or admin, then they are expected to do as asked. If you have any issue with what you are requested to do then you may pm admin (Eridani, Bodeia, Shadowblade) but admin response is final.

You are reminded that you are expected to be polite and inoffensive in your postings and also pms to other members and that includes staff. In addition all posting on the board must be kept at family friendly level.

I realise this message only applies to a very small section of our community but I want all to be aware of the request. Please also note that only staff members are here to moderate the board, please don't moderate other members!

If members do not listen to the staff team then please note that I am prepared to become stricter on the warning/suspension of members in accordance and this will happen with immediate affect. The staff do a great job here and without them the board couldn't function so please remember that and realise that in a community we all need to follow the guidelines set.

Thanks very much everyone continue to enjoy our forums +::Thumbup
eridani
Ranger

Re: ***IMPORTANT*** All members to read.

Postby eridani » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:05 pm

A further reminder that having more than one account per user is not allowed on this board. If for any reason you genuinly need to set up an extra account please let admin know the name and also the reason.

Thank you.
eridani
Ranger

Re: ***IMPORTANT*** All members to read.

Postby ShadowBlade » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:15 pm

It has come to our attention that the signatures of some members have simply become too big. In order to prevent this, we have reduced the maximum height of images in signatures to 230 pixels. Please keep your signature down to a reasonable size or an administrator may ask you to remove it. :)
ShadowBlade
Mercenary

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!