Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Tell us more about you

Please post and say hello to us all!

Tell us more about you

Postby Koenigsegg » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 pm

What do you do in your free time, what are your hobbies. Are you a student or do you have a job? Anything you can think of for describing yourself. +::Thumbup
Koenigsegg
Mercenary

Re: Tell us more about you

Postby mellowkat » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 am

okie Ill kick this one off +::Thumbup

Job: Registered nurse
Studying: Nothing at the moment but would love to do a course in massage therapy and perhaps do a post graduate degree in critical care nursing
Sports: At the moment work has been a bit overwhelming but when I move to queensland I would like to take up dancing and start learning self defence after certain events in new year :(
hobbies: I love reading, writing, art. I enjoy browsing the internet and participating in forums. I like to travel and explore new places. I enjoy watching comedy, action and fantasy movies. I like all sorts of music but particularly old and soft rock. Mainly I love to relax and have good times
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Postby U.T. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 pm

well

job=I am a student and my dream is to go to my countrys special forces but in order to get a high rank I have to study.
hobies=i used to be in a basketball team but my real pasion is fighting so a am at a boxing team but when i was younger i was learning karate and in 2004 i got the national championip (of my age of course) I first sarted learning karate when i was 4 years old u see my father was my trainer in karate and now he is on kick-boxing when i grow up I am going to learn KOBUTO it's a martial art but with swords and other Japanese weapons.I aslo play chess . I like to reed books and my favorite is harry potter and the half-blood prince
U.T.
Peasant

Postby immortalskiss » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 pm

I am a homemaker and mother of 1. Of course he is 31 years old now, but they still need there mothers every once in a while. I love to play games on the pc and the psp. I like to read indian romance novel's by Cassie Edwards. I turned 50 this January 20th. I live in Tennessee in a small town. I moved here from Indiana about 15 years ago. I graduated high school in 1977. I drove a semi truck for awhile. My main job was a qualified medication aide and a nursing assistant. Well thats just about all there is to say about me. +::Thumbup
God Bless
immortalskiss

" When Darkness veils the earth,
Four warriors shall come. "
immortalskiss
Peasant

Postby truckermanswife » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi!

Just like my name implies I am a trucker's wife. We travel all 48 states and if I didn't have PC games I would go just about completely insane. Especially when you go through Wyoming. Please forgive, but darn between that Arizona I see more desert than I care too. When we get a preplan I mapped it out for my hubby so doesn't get lost. I run the business talking to the Planners and his Driver Manager. He drives for John Christner Trucking out of Sapulpa, OK. In 2 years we will own our rig with title. It's a late 2007 early 2008 International Eagle which I call Rolling Thunder. He's maroon in color and double bunk. If I had to sleep in the same bed as hubby he wouldn't be able to sleep because of the elbow marks due to his snoring. His snoring would make a great sound affect for one of Indy's games. Indy if you ever need a sound affect for someone cutting logs let me know and I send you a tape of my hubby's snoring. That's why I don't take him to see my mom when he's sleeping. Let those poor peeps rest in peace. Well I said enough. I hope you all have a good day.

Trucermanswife
truckermanswife
Wanderer

Postby eridani » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Welcome to you here +::Thumbup
eridani
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Welcome here :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby firefly » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
My dwellings: The Glade and Eridani's
Anyway, if I wanted a complex story led by dynamic characters that aren't easily categorised into facile dichotomies of good and bad with no clear arc or easily predicted outcome, I'd have left the theatre and lived my damn life. Brownian
firefly
Bounty Hunter

Postby anoa212 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:45 am

I am an employee who loves RPG
That is all
(guess who used to say that?)
anoa212
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:45 am

welcome here

we are all lovers of rpg here :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Harlow » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 am

Hi everyone! I'm new to posting on forums! :)

When I got the email from LaxiusPower announcing the release of 3 Stars of Destiny I purchased and was playing it within 15 minutes. LOL I love it! Many thanks!

I'm 20-something and was raised in Florida. I guess you could call me the "black sheep" of the family. +::lol I graduated from college but dropped out of law school. I went because my parents wanted me to go, but it just wasn't me. I was a child abuse investigator for a while and was considering joining federal or state law enforcement. Around this time, the family business was undergoing changes and needed some help, so I packed my bags and headed half-way around the world to Guam, knowing nothing about it or what I was going to do. Now I run a money-activated entertainment machinery company. That's just a fancy way of saying I provide bars, restaurants, and other retailers with pool tables, jukeboxes, and video games. ;) It's certainly not making me rich, but it pays the bills, and I get to wake up whenever I want, which is worth all the money in the world to me! My dream job is game designer/graphic artist +:oops: I have 2 furry kids - office cats that keep me sane at work. I love sewing and playing with make-up and making new friends +::biggrin
Harlow
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:06 am

Welcome in Aldorlea, enjoy :) +::YAY
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby eridani » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:48 am

Welcome indeed - have you any graphic work you could post in our creativity section? :)
eridani
Ranger

Postby truckermanswife » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Sorry I didn't thank you yesterday, but I was caught up in 3 stars. Awesome game. Indy, wtg on another well put RPG. Thank you all again and happy gaming.

Truckermanswife
truckermanswife
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks for your compliment, it's much appreciated. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!