Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Tell us more about you

Please post and say hello to us all!

Re: Tell us more about you

Postby mellowkat » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 am

I generally work in the hospital. I am a casual so I work in many different wards. But mainly emergency and surgical. Did have a period on the gold coast and did a lot with cardiac wards and medical.
Image Image
mellowkat
Bounty Hunter

Postby rifle100 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:46 pm

HMM.......i am rifle100 and i am a student. Actually i do not have any dreams ...... +::Dunno i will think of any dream later.My hobby is to read interesting books, playing RPG games,watching television and drawing. 8) I like to chat with my friends. And my favorite subject is history and geography. 8) That's all about me :) .
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby skippy62 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Well I don't think this is interesting specially after I've read about the other members, but what the heck I'll give it a shot--// I used to work for the Stock Exchange in Zurich Switzerland until about 14 years ago when we (my husband and I) came to the Dom.Rep. for vacation and decided to come back, so after 3 months back in Switezerland we move here and been in this place ever since. Now we have a store selling animals food etc. since we are crazy about them.
(have 5 Germans Sheppherd and 8 cats). :)
Life is full of surprises enjoy it as long as you can!
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby AuntIggy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 am

Welcome skippy62. I think your life sounds very interesting. And, you belong on this forum. It seems we have many animal lovers as well as rpg lovers here! I'm beginning to think the two go hand in hand. +::biggrin
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby vanijane » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 am

Welcome, Skippy! +::Thumbup

Do you have those eight german sheppherds at the same time?
ImageImageImage
vanijane
Adventurer

Postby skippy62 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:43 pm

vanijane wrote:Welcome, Skippy! +::Thumbup

Do you have those eight german sheppherds at the same time?

I have 5 German Sheppherds and 8 cats, and yes all of then at the same time!! (not long ago I had 16 German Sheppherds that mother and on eof the daughters gave birth with one day differences) for the cats we saved then from a sure death (even thou they are all pure races) because the owners could'nt keep then andwanted to put them to sleep. :)
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:14 am

Welcome Skippy. Had a german police pup back in the day (Dad brought him home from the pound). He was MINE!!!! Even ran away from home and into his dog house for about 2 hours (I was 7 at the time and could actually fit in his house with him guarding the doorway +::lol +::lol +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby skippy62 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Alikamou wrote:Welcome Skippy. Had a german police pup back in the day (Dad brought him home from the pound). He was MINE!!!! Even ran away from home and into his dog house for about 2 hours (I was 7 at the time and could actually fit in his house with him guarding the doorway +::lol +::lol +::lol

Alikamou, that is beautiful, I never did that (not that I didn't thing of doing it) and as a matter of fact we ( a group of animals lovers) just finished doing a foundation here where I live for the protection of all animals together with a Vet whom will be doing all the work there is to do so that if any of the tourist or anyone falls in love with one of the animals we saved there could take them with then. :) +::biggrin
skippy62
Mercenary

Postby Sue4HOOC » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:05 pm

My husband is retired military, so we traveled the States a bit , and I was a Vending Machine Hostess for many years. It sounds boring, but I worked in factories, schools, and Newspaper offices, as well as a Hospital. I have met people from all walks of life, and all countries. Not a glamorus job by any means, but I enjoyed it. As I got older I became a Cake Decorator in stores. That is the only creative thing I've done. Loved it. Met a lot of people that way too.

I began playing video games when the Atari came out. Still have it. Then I went to Nintendo, and then SNES, where I got hooked on Final Fantasy, Chronotrigger, Secret of Evermore, and the Mario games. Plus more.

It was an easy transition to the PC games from there, and Aveyond 1 was my first. I was hooked, still am and now I have these games from here as well!! :) I'm a grandmother, and love it!
Sue4HOOC
Wanderer

Postby bobbydaz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 am

That's a nice introduction Sue4HOOC and sounds as if you have met some interesting people on your journeys.

So your RPG's adventures start from some of the classics. Which are some of your favourites from Aldorlea? Mine is Millenium tied with Asguaard at the moment but it changes as the games keep getting better. I also love Aveyond and have played them all and have a soft spot for Aveyond as it introduced me to the genre and then I discovered Laxius Force which was even better.
bobbydaz
Explorer

Postby vanijane » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 pm

skippy62 wrote: I have 5 German Sheppherds and 8 cats, and yes all of then at the same time!! (not long ago I had 16 German Sheppherds that mother and on eof the daughters gave birth with one day differences) for the cats we saved then from a sure death (even thou they are all pure races) because the owners could'nt keep then andwanted to put them to sleep. :)

Whoa~ At the same time? +::O_o I'm amazed and awed at how you ever managed handling so much!
And the cats, too! +::O_o And what do you mean by "sleep"? You don't mean like... killing them off? +::cry
ImageImageImage
vanijane
Adventurer

Postby Luthie » Mon May 03, 2010 3:13 am

Hi there, talk about myself? Well here we go:

My nickname is Luthie and I am 17 years old. My occupation is a second-year high school student. I like playing games especially by using emulator one. And also RPG one. Well, about my dreams. I don't have a lot of dreams. Well, I too, having a small project of RPG using RMXP. But I still haven't continue it cause I'm quite busy lately cause of school. My hobby is Drawing. Even I'm not good at it though ^^'

If you want to ask me, I will answer everything I can :D
Luthie
Mercenary

Postby rifle100 » Mon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm

welcome here once again luthie :)
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby zheqianin » Wed May 05, 2010 1:42 am

hi all
My name is zheqianin. You can call me zhee. I am 22 years old. I've finished college. now, I was create a business in cyberspace. I spend a lot of free time to play games and join in some community forum. therefore, I am very interested when I saw this forum. after reading a few posts in this forum communities, I'm really having fun here. . I think all of people in this community are very nice and friendly ,indeed . . +::Thumbup
zheqianin
Bounty Hunter

Postby Novalin » Wed May 05, 2010 1:48 am

I'm an old lady :) from Australia who fell in love with rpgs back in the early 90's when I got my first PC.

I have quite a lot of time on my hands and am enjoying revisiting the magic time of the SNES games. A magic which I feel has been somewhat lost with the current crop of super reality games.
Novalin
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!