Welcome to you +::clap
eridani
Ranger

Re: Tell us more about you

Postby rifle100 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:10 am

welcome to both of u :)
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Ladybug » Wed May 05, 2010 10:58 am

Welcome Zhee (again ehehe) and Novalin! +::clap
Make yourselves at home! :)
ImageImage
Ladybug
Ranger

Postby AuntIggy » Wed May 05, 2010 11:11 am

Welcome all newbies. Come and join in the fun. We have a great time here. +::YAY +::clap +::biggrin
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby debhi » Thu May 06, 2010 12:32 am

Welcome all. This is a great family so enjoy and make yourselves at home.......
Spoiler: show

debhi
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Luthie » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Hello and welcome to all new members! Hope you enjoy your stay and see you around!
Luthie
Mercenary

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:45 pm

So I'm just taking a bit of time to write in this topic after reading the posts and learning more about other members.

What can I tell you? There's really nothing special about me, except maybe that I have a twin sister.
I'm an elementary school teacher. This can be very satisfying but sometimes it's also very hard and it's not becoming easier.
I like reading thrilling books (i.e. Tess Gerritsen). I also like taking photographs, but I'm not very good. I don't have proper equipment.
I love writing. I already wrote one and a half fantasy books for kids but I don't really have the ambition to finish the second one because it's nearly impossible to find a publishing house where they're willing to at least read the manuscript. +::cry
My taste of music is a bit uncommon. Some people smile at me when they hear I love Joan Baez or Trisha Yearwood, but hey, that's me!
And of course I love playing RPG games - which is also a thing many 'adults' in my surroundings would smile at, but I know at least this everybody here shares with me. And don't we know it better than them? +::clap
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby AuntIggy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Welcome here Cassiopeia. Just so you know, you've found another lover of Joan Baez and Trisha Yearwood. +::YAY
There are others on this forum trying to get their books published. Never give up. There are a lot of smaller publishers that might be willing to read your manuscripts. Perseverance pays off. :)
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:22 pm

AuntIggy wrote:Welcome here Cassiopeia. Just so you know, you've found another lover of Joan Baez and Trisha Yearwood. +::YAY
There are others on this forum trying to get their books published. Never give up. There are a lot of smaller publishers that might be willing to read your manuscripts. Perseverance pays off. :)

Music: Yippie, good to hear! +::Dance

The publishers: Yes, I know, but still it's frustrating. I live in Austria which is a very small country. This doesn't increase my chances very much. But I'll keep on trying! And finish this second story (I hope)! Thank you!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby honyb50 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 am

Occupation: Truck Driver until 02-2012. Then I'm going back to waiting tables and sleeping in my bed every night for the rest of my life!!!! Been driving since 1980.
Other Stuff: I am a recovering gambling addict and I can truly say that these games have saved my sanity, my marriage, and my pocketbook. I played 3 stars and from that day forward I can take my compulsions and apply them to a game that does no harm to the above mentioned items. So Thanks, Indy-you're a life saver.
Proud 'Mother' to Annie & Patches-smartest Rat Terriers in the universe. I was going to go back to school next year, but with Hubby retiring I'll only have 8.5 years left to work, I figure why go into debt again. Make do with what I got. I love to play RPG's, fish, read, sew, garden, cook & eat. I quit smoking 27 months ago so the eating part has come to an abrupt halt. I need to lose weight badly.

As of the 17th of August, 2012 I am now a widow. I will miss him all the days of my life.
honyb50
Bard

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!