Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Arevan - The Bitter Truth

Arevan - The Bitter Truth

Postby Indinera » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:53 am

AREVAN - THE BITTER TRUTH

Only $13.30!

The story: Arevan is a traditional RPG with an original storyline, enjoyable features and interesting game play.

Mysterious murders are taking place in various kingdoms. Solemaun, the king of Arevan, decides to start a covert investigation with other world rulers. By his order, Prince Maurean, his son, sets off on a journey to discover the identity of the murderer and any ulterior motives he may have. Travel with Maurean as he makes his way through challenging puzzles, gut-wrenching monsters, and intriguing side quests (Where is Harry Potter?).

Join him and his adventuresome companions as they explore pyramids, battle mummies, rescue underwater mermaids and many other exciting events. There will be many shocking revelations for our hero until he is forced to face…the most bitter truth.

• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Arevan - The Bitter Truth

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:19 am

Area Maps if you need (may contain spoilers)

http://www.overcloud9.com/forum/viewtop ... =141&t=404
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby chrome » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:46 am

Downloaded the demo but the game is too slow for me. Like the characters moves too slow... I find it hard playing that way. BTW cool features like you'd able the the enemy's status during battle and great artwork too.
chrome
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby over_cloud9 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 am

You can change character walking speed from the game 'Options' in the Menu and enable: autodash for speed walking. :)
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby chrome » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:31 am

Oh. I didn't know that +:oops: +::lol Thanks!
chrome
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby RPGeez » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:21 pm

I downloaded the demo and it looks like a nice RPG. I am glad it has a quest journal and a menu screen to so you can change things to your liking. +::YAY
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby over_cloud9 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 pm

@Chrome- No problem :)
@RPGgeez- I hope you'll enjoy it +::Thumbup

I just fixed a couple of bugs and the lag in the game screen (flickering, choppiness). I usually prefer managing the updates from one place as it is easier to keep track of stuff, so here's the link to my forum from where you will get the instructions to download and install the patch. Please update your game to avoid older bugs.

http://www.overcloud9.com/forum/viewtop ... 05&start=0

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 pm

+::clap Great game Over_Cloud +::YAY with the updates you posted, I was able to complete the game without a hitch +::YAY Great job and wonderful game +::biggrin I've been able to get two different endings and actually need to figure out how to work something out so that I can maybe get something else worked into one of those endings +::biggrin Of course...the tons of save file spaces helped A LOT!!! +::lol I was actually smart enough (this time) to save everywhere I went...so I'll always have a replay point to jump off of +::lol

Not only have you quenched my thirst for a regular rpg (like Indy/Eri do and without the confusing fancy stuff), you've sated my craving for puzzles as well +::kiss Now I will have you know that I did complete and pass all of them... even the soccer one... just wish there were runes to be had for Jack's Place +::biggrin and the Ultimate Boss fight????? Major toughie +::Thumbup +::biggrin

So congrats on a wonderul and entertaining game!!!! +::clap
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby over_cloud9 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 am

LOL, glad that you enjoyed! btw I like the cracked egg in your signature. :razz:

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm

+:::| How many possible endings are there? +:::| I may have to go waaaaay back to get a particular outcome on something, cuz the mermaid won't talk to me about making a ring again. Is she to talk to me only that one time? +::cry

I'm waiting for it to pop it's head out from hiding +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby rifle100 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:38 am

Alikamou wrote:+:::| How many possible endings are there? +:::| I may have to go waaaaay back to get a particular outcome on something, cuz the mermaid won't talk to me about making a ring again. Is she to talk to me only that one time? +::cry

I'm waiting for it to pop it's head out from hiding +::biggrin

I hope I can help u here...

There r two possible endings. :) And I have forgotten about the mermaid thing! :P
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:51 am

+::lol That would be the main quest, but aren't there a *couple* more difference outcomes to add to that? +::heart +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby over_cloud9 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:09 am

The main story has two completely different endings, you can check the endings out from this topic http://www.overcloud9.com/forum/viewtop ... =141&t=411 in my forum. Other than that, there are a couple of minor endings that affect character relationships. Those are also discussed in that topic.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am

+::YAY Yessss...Thanks Over_Cloud. I want to find out about a *couple* of them +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:53 am

lol, enjoy! +::heart

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Next

Return to Games from other Developers