Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How can laxius power trilogy be freeware?!

Please post and say hello to us all!

How can laxius power trilogy be freeware?!

Postby phineus2020 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:56 am

I have been playing Laxius Power 1 for the last two days now and have downloaded LP2. I do not understand how these games could be freeware. I have played (and payed for) games that are not half as good. I am glad that I am able to play these game for free but you should know that I would gladly have payed for them.
phineus2020
Wanderer

Re: How can laxius power trilogy be freeware?!

Postby D-Squall » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 am

Well, Laxius Power games are made using RPGMaker 2000. Games made with RPGMaker 2000 cannot be commercial. And Indinera made these games since 2001, he didn't knew that he would become what he are today. +::biggrin At least I think. :)
Hope that answer your question.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:56 am

The LP trilogy is from 2001-2004 and at this time I was doing games as a hobby.
I did put my best into them though.
They are not perfect but they are huge with a lot of gameplay, secrets, cool characters and plenty of humor.
That's probably why you love them so much! In any case, thank you very much for the compliment!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby tatter » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:30 pm

I recently found these games, and I must say they are great. The puzzles are the primary reasons I play these games, help to keep the old mind sharp (I hope), and so far have been playing Laxius Power, although I have downloaded all three. Some people may complain about the graphics, but that is not why I play. I have one question though, how do you set up a teleport? I have found this question on the internet in several places, but no one has posted the answer. Yes, I am walking back and forth to all the places, I will know every twist & turn of the caves & dungeons by heart if I can not find the answer. I guess the best that can be said for all that walking is that I gives plenty of opportunities for leveling up all the characters. Thanks to anyone who can give me help, but thanks most of all to Indinera for making such great games.
tatter
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Laxius Power. Awesome games. I still have chills when I remember some of the scenes.
It brings back good memories.

tatter wrote:I have one question though, how do you set up a teleport? I have found this question on the internet in several places, but no one has posted the answer.

I only remember vaguely, but I believe you need to cast the spell on the place you want to return to later.
And then you can teleport there from another places.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:12 pm

I haven't read the topic fully but about the teleport question, in the Laxius Power games you pay certain persons in order to put a teleport place. Like that you can teleport to where this person that you paid has set.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby tatter » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Ha, I feel so stupid now, I got to Tangar Hill Village, and there was a book Lucinda read, explaining teleport. It is one of her spell. I only looked in Randoms spell book for it, ugg. +::cry
It is still a great game, and I am really enjoying it as I am waiting on the new Laxius game.
tatter
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:10 pm

If you play the full trilogy it will take you quite a while to finish.
Very worth it, though.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby redd » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:40 pm

The original trilogy (well LP1 and LP 3 anyway) are awesome. Does anyone have the patches for these games? My hard drive died and the games with it. I was able to download the games again, but not the patches.
redd
Wanderer

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!