Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Do you intend to sell more games on Gamersgate?

Please post and say hello to us all!

Do you intend to sell more games on Gamersgate?

Postby ShogunD » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:49 pm

I only found out about you from gamersgate but i notice they dont sell your full range, do you intend to put you full range there? in particular LF3?
ShogunD
Peasant

Re: Do you intend to sell more games on Gamersgate?

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm

ShogunD wrote:I only found out about you from gamersgate but i notice they dont sell your full range, do you intend to put you full range there? in particular LF3?

Yes, at some point it should be there. :)
Why?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ShogunD » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 pm

It just i didnt want to get LF1 and 2 from gamersgate and then find out 3 isnt coming there, i hate when a series is split up between providers, i like it all under one roof so to speak.

If i may be so presumptuous, what games do you intend for gamersgate to get? atm they have only 5 of your current titles, will they get all future releases and or your backlog too? (thats going by this page btw http://www.aldorlea.org/allgames.php
ShogunD
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:22 pm

It just i didnt want to get LF1 and 2 from gamersgate and then find out 3 isnt coming there, i hate when a series is split up between providers, i like it all under one roof so to speak.

Oh, you can get them!
LF3 should be there around April-May I guess. :)

If i may be so presumptuous, what games do you intend for gamersgate to get? atm they have only 5 of your current titles, will they get all future releases and or your backlog too? (thats going by this page btw http://www.aldorlea.org/allgames.php

My games are actually those:
http://www.aldorlea.org/ourgames.php

The link you gave is the partners' games + mines (hence why it's called "all games")

GG will probably get all future releases, but Millennium 3 won't be before a while.
If I may ask, why not getting the games from here now you've found us? Especially, Millennium, since none of the series are on GG yet.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ShogunD » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 pm

I wont lie, the sale they are doing has enticed me, i'm a jrpg fan but i've never played a jrpg on pc before so its a new experience for me and im worried about how it will work (no offence there just i'm used to controllers not keyboard for my jrpgs) so the price means there little to loose in that sense, but also i've only just started using gamergate and want my purchases to be under that roof. Having acc all over the place does confuse me at times so i intend to avoid that with purchases otherwise it can become an unorganized mess. I hope you appreciate my honesty there.

I did give the wrong link sorry, it was meant to be http://www.aldorlea.org/ourgames.php

So the games of yours the dont have is the Millenium trilogy and LF3, i know you said they will eventually get LF3 and M3 but will they get M1 ans M2? its so i know that if i like you first games (LF) then i would get others games through gamersgate (nothing against this site personally) without having to worry about the organisation as mentioned above.
ShogunD
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Yup they will get MM1 and 2 as well.
It's only MM3 I would like to keep under my roof for longer.

At this point you can either buy through us or through GG. I'm fine with either way. To be fair buying through us also means you can get the games immediately when they are released.

As for playing the games themselves, feel free to ask on this board whenever you need some help and/or directions! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ShogunD » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 pm

one last thing, according to gamersgate and i assume to be the case here as well, you use SecuRom, is this just for cd keys or is it further than that? will it be patched out in the long run? i'm very anti drm, its why i use gog.com for old games
ShogunD
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:45 pm

ShogunD wrote:one last thing, according to gamersgate and i assume to be the case here as well, you use SecuRom, is this just for cd keys or is it further than that? will it be patched out in the long run? i'm very anti drm, its why i use gog.com for old games

Hmmm GG packages games their own way, we do it differently here.
I can always assist you whenever there is a problem, but that's only for games purchased on Aldorlea.
As the dev, we just grant GG the permission to sell our games, but we do not have a word on how they package them.
But, from my experience, there is no problem with those DRMs. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!