Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

How did you get here?

Please post and say hello to us all!

Re: How did you get here?

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:01 pm

About a year ago my sister (who is a twin sister +::YAY ) told me about Aveyond which she found somewhere. I thought - oh my, what a stupid game. Yet I tried - and got addicted. After finishing I so much wanted a similar game and googled. I found LF and the LF forum. I came here for LF3 help because there are much more topics and posts here. And well - I LOVE IT!!!!! +::kiss
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Cool story, and well, welcome! ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby clear » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 am

in laxius forum!
clear
Adventurer

Postby kronos44 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:41 pm

looking for help on LF, stumbled onto forum, being reading it for months, joined a few days ago
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 pm

welcome aboard!! +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Found Amaranth and Aveyond and fell in love with RPG. That lead me to Aldorlea and your great games. I have been a dedicated fan ever since. +::Thumbup
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:27 pm

I hope you'll like the next ones as much or even more! ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby clear » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 pm

when my sister downloaded aveyond:lord of twilight the first rpg ive ever played after i finish playing it i search the website of aveyond and keep browsing for more rpg games..until i found laxius force in amaranthia.the second one is i accidentaly downloaded laxius power 3 in brothersoft.com while i was searching rpg games..when i play lp3 theres a site that tells that the creator of this game.then i go to laxiusgames.org
clear
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:31 am

Our family has the Jumbo Big Fish Games game deal, and we had a ton of credits, mostly because there are SO many games we can't- won't- play here in our household, so it was hard to find appropriate games. Also, we detest hidden object games (I hate HOGs!!! LOL) and a lot of the games with a seemingly interesting storyline are actually HOGs. So when I was looking for a fun game, I stumbled upon Ella's Hope, and downloaded the hour trial. I really liked it, so we bought it. My sister (<3Benoit) thought Ella's Hope looked boring, but then she started playing it, and we had a big race to see who could finish first. (We tied, only because she was nice enough to wait for me to catch up!)
After that, we wanted more, and somehow we found Dreamscape. Then Cierra found Millennium on BFG, and loved it of course (Benoit, mostly, I think. Hehe~) and so we got those, too. Somewhere along the line we came here. We didn't join for a long time, though.

Cierra is eagerly awaiting Leah's Tale. And the rest of MM.

All these RPGs led me to RPG Maker XP, and since I am more of an artistic type who loves creating things, I bought THAT, and now am working on projects. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!