Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Purchase History

Please post and say hello to us all!

Purchase History

Postby blondie46 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Is there a place on the Aldorlea website where I can view my purchase history and then redownload already purchased games?
blondie46
Peasant

Re: Purchase History

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:27 pm

blondie46 wrote:Is there a place on the Aldorlea website where I can view my purchase history and then redownload already purchased games?

No, but you should have in your email box all the emails for the purchased games.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blondie46 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Well, I don't still have e-mails in my box from a couple of years ago. I have had a crash and need to redownload some purchased games. I don't remember which were purchased from Aldorlea or Amaranth. BFG makes it so easy. They have a purchase history you just click "redownload" and done. I usually print out my e-mail confirmations, but who only knows where they are now. Is there any way you can send me a purchase history with key codes?
blondie46
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:13 pm

blondie46 wrote:Well, I don't still have e-mails in my box from a couple of years ago. I have had a crash and need to redownload some purchased games. I don't remember which were purchased from Aldorlea or Amaranth. BFG makes it so easy. They have a purchase history you just click "redownload" and done. I usually print out my e-mail confirmations, but who only knows where they are now. Is there any way you can send me a purchase history with key codes?

pls send me the name you use for your purchase and i'll retrieve them for you:
laxiuspower@wanadoo.fr
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blondie46 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:29 am

Thanks for your help. I've e-mailed the information.
blondie46
Peasant

Postby blondie46 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am

Indinera wrote:
blondie46 wrote:Well, I don't still have e-mails in my box from a couple of years ago. I have had a crash and need to redownload some purchased games. I don't remember which were purchased from Aldorlea or Amaranth. BFG makes it so easy. They have a purchase history you just click "redownload" and done. I usually print out my e-mail confirmations, but who only knows where they are now. Is there any way you can send me a purchase history with key codes?

pls send me the name you use for your purchase and i'll retrieve them for you:
laxiuspower@wanadoo.fr[/quote

I e-mailed you this information yesterday. Waiting patiently to hear back from you. Thanks
blondie46
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 pm

I'll look into it now, you should receive something soon!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!