Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Oh, Hello~

Please post and say hello to us all!

Oh, Hello~

Postby Riki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Despite my love for lurking in the shadows unsuspected, formal introductions are always good, I believe, even though I'm rather awkward and terrible at them.

I feel inferior, as I have not (as of late) played any of these games; although I plan to quite soon.

I am a cosplayer, SCAdian, seamstress, artist, fencer, illuminator, calligrapher, plusher, crocheter, and a volunteer librarian.

I am rather short, barely passing the five foot mark, with long brown hair and love for Steampunk/Victoriana Lolita fashion. Visual Kei also tickles my fancy.

The largest fandom I currently reside in would have to be Vocaloid, with all their respective Uttatemita. Music in general is just fabulous. So fabulous. Books, also. Books spark a love in me that will never die.

I also have a small shrine dedicated to Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. I sadly do not have nearly enough merchandise (handmade or otherwise) to fully express my adoration for him.

I'm afraid Kylie and <3Benoit have made a small reputation for myself over here... Crazy children, those two. They refer to me as "Lingra," which is my name among art websites. Indubitably.
Last edited by Riki on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Once everyone was seated again, the mystical iron appeared in tribute to the mushroom king, dancing around underneath the quarter moon which was shimmering greatly in anticipation for the great Prussian dance party that was to commence right after the Hungarians found a way to cook popcorn with their brainpower.
Riki
Wanderer

Re: Oh, Hello~

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Hey, welcome here Riki. +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby rifle100 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi Riki,
Welcome here. You're multi-talented and it is more impressible since you're just a teen like me. And by your introduction, it seems that you're too a ''story book-worm'' like me. +::biggrin
Live Life King Size...!!!

Check it out here:
A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.
rifle100
Aldorlian Legend

Postby <3Benoit » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 pm

YAY! YOU INTRODUCED YOURSELF!

Now leave.

loljk

I'M SO GLAD YOU JOINED!

ALSO! You spelled my username wrong. One N.
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Kylie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Riki wrote:Despite my love for lurking in the shadows unsuspected, formal introductions are always good, I believe, even though I'm rather awkward and terrible at them.

I feel inferior, as I have not (as of late) played any of these games; although I plan to quite soon.

I am a cosplayer, SCAdian, seamstress, artist, fencer, illuminator, calligrapher, plusher, crocheter, and a volunteer librarian.

I am rather short, barely passing the five foot mark, with long brown hair and love for Steampunk/Victoriana Lolita fashion. Visual Kei also tickles my fancy.

The largest fandom I currently reside in would have to be Vocaloid, with all their respective Uttatemita. Music in general is just fabulous. So fabulous. Books, also. Books spark a love in me that will never die.

I also have a small shrine dedicated to Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. I sadly do not have nearly enough merchandise (handmade or otherwise) to fully express my adoration for him.

I'm afraid Kylie and <3Bennoit have made a small reputation for myself over here... Crazy children, those two. They refer to me as "Lingra," which is my name among art websites. Indubitably.

I have already told anyoe interested in hearing that you are quite short... ;D

There are several music lovers here... like me... and Indi. Indi likes Phil Collins! Hehe!

May I remind you that I am more than a year older than you, crazy kid, you? :D I always forget that you are younger than I, though. :DDDDDDD At least you are mature enough to send birthday cards due in March in the same month, unlike I, who ships off an April birthday card in December. ;D
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Welcome Riki, hope you like it here!!

Indi likes Phil Collins! Hehe!

He is da man! I also love Genesis, U2, Duran Duran etc. +::music
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Riki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

D-Squall wrote:Hey, welcome here Riki. +::clap

//clapclap// Thank you! <3

rifle100 wrote:Hi Riki,
Welcome here. You're multi-talented and it is more impressible since you're just a teen like me. And by your introduction, it seems that you're too a ''story book-worm'' like me. +::biggrin

Aww, thank you for the compliment! I am! :D WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS.

<3Benoit wrote:YAY! YOU INTRODUCED YOURSELF!

Now leave.

loljk

I'M SO GLAD YOU JOINED!

ALSO! You spelled my username wrong. One N.

Psssh; not very friendly right now, are you?

Kylie wrote:I have already told anyoe interested in hearing that you are quite short... ;D

There are several music lovers here... like me... and Indi. Indi likes Phil Collins! Hehe!

May I remind you that I am more than a year older than you, crazy kid, you? :D I always forget that you are younger than I, though. :DDDDDDD At least you are mature enough to send birthday cards due in March in the same month, unlike I, who ships off an April birthday card in December. ;D

Well, thanks for informing everyone of my height, kid. xD

Yep; at least I mail things in a timely manner! xD

Indinera wrote: Welcome Riki, hope you like it here!!

Thank you! I'm sure I will! <3
Once everyone was seated again, the mystical iron appeared in tribute to the mushroom king, dancing around underneath the quarter moon which was shimmering greatly in anticipation for the great Prussian dance party that was to commence right after the Hungarians found a way to cook popcorn with their brainpower.
Riki
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Thank you! I'm sure I will! <3

If you want to post in other sections, feel free too, and if you need a bit of info, I'm always here ^^
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Indinera wrote:Welcome Riki, hope you like it here!!

Indi likes Phil Collins! Hehe!

He is da man! I also love Genesis, U2, Duran Duran etc. +::music

xD I like his music, too, and Genesis and U2's music also. But I generally do not listen to the radio. I mostly listen to music like the type that is in MM. Or Classical.

Riki wrote:Well, thanks for informing everyone of my height, kid. xD

Yep; at least I mail things in a timely manner! xD

You are welcome, kid. +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 pm

I told you I was glad you joined, did I not? +::biggrin
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

xD I like his music, too, and Genesis and U2's music also. But I generally do not listen to the radio. I mostly listen to music like the type that is in MM. Or Classical.

I never listen to the radio, I couldn't care less for for it. I pick my own stuff on Youtube.
You should try Duran Duran, it's gorgeous music (try The Reflex or Ordinary World first...)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Indinera wrote:

I never listen to the radio, I couldn't care less for for it. I pick my own stuff on Youtube.
You should try Duran Duran, it's gorgeous music (try The Reflex or Ordinary World first...)

I've only heard a few songs of theirs, but I like that wolf one, whatever it is called. :)

The radio is terribly annoying. They just play the same horrible ear-bleeding songs over and over again! xD
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

I've only heard a few songs of theirs, but I like that wolf one, whatever it is called. :)

"Hungry like the Wolf"

Try the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89s&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDnNF5cHCdo&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY1ardQ9RkI

they make terrific vids too ^^

The radio is terribly annoying. They just play the same horrible ear-bleeding songs over and over again! xD

Yeah I don't like it, I find the 80's like a zillion times superior lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kylie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Indinera wrote:

"Hungry like the Wolf"

Try the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89s&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDnNF5cHCdo&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY1ardQ9RkI

they make terrific vids too ^^

Ah, that's it.

Yeah I don't like it, I find the 80's like a zillion times superior lol

My dad always is listening to 80's on the radio (We have a bunch of 80's stations in our town) and I think a lot of songs are better back then. I certainly don't find much music from now that I enjoy. +::Dunno
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I think Riki will like this forum. We managed to somehow turn her introduction thread into a thread about music.
"I SMELL LIKE A SOUND, I'M LOST AND I'M FOUND, AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF"
XD
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Next

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!