Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chris & Serenity ^o^

Please post and say hello to us all!

Re: Chris & Serenity ^o^

Postby Serenity » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 am

Thank you for your welcome ^^

I’ll try to answer your questions…

For Gin : Thank you for the cake !! +::YAY It’s not easy to explain in English. A little of everything, with a good cookbook, it’s easy. I have a preference for pastry : crumble, various pies, birthday cakes, Madeleine, etc. +:::|

For Cassiopeia : I regret not knowing English better. Chris gives me English lessons occasionally +::heart I like learning new things.

For <3Benoit : It’s fun to knit. I started around age of seven years for my dolls ^^
Serenity
Peasant

Postby Madmar » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 am

Welcome to Chris and Serenity!
Madmar
Explorer

Re: You can... No, you MUST call me Chris ! ^o^

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Thanks, everyone ! :)

I'm a little late, but... I was quite occupied, had many things to do, many other priorities... +::Zzzz

Gin wrote::) Welcome Chris and serenity!
I brought cake for you!!!

I also like to draw!It is fun...^^
And im a big fan of "croissants"!!! +::lol They rockkk! +:oops:

Thanks for the cake, Cookie Monster ! ;)
As for "croissants", well... I must admit that I can't remember the last time I had some +::biggrin
I worked for a short time in a supermarket, and I saw some really disgusting things... Since then, I have to say that I'm fearing the worst when I think about eating some "croissants". +::lol
(That was the first time I saw some food stocked inside some trash bags +::Annoyed )

Cassiopeia wrote:At least here in Austria French people are said to be so fond of their own language that they are not willing to learn other languages. I've been to Paris twice and I've hardly met anyone there who spoke English, so for me this prejudice was proven true! +::biggrin

Then, let's just say this prejudice is almost true +::biggrin
Many people here don't care about learning an other language... As an exemple, when I was at school, I was the single one who was interested about learning english. +::Dunno
Chris
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:58 am

Serenity wrote:For Cassiopeia : I regret not knowing English better. Chris gives me English lessons occasionally +::heart I like learning new things.

My English improved a lot by playing English games. At the beginning it was exhausting because I wasn't used to using it that much. But the more you use it, also actively by talking to the people here, the easier it will become for you, you'll see. Oh, and if you can, watch English movies.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Gin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:00 pm

As for "croissants", well... I must admit that I can't remember the last time I had some +::biggrin
I worked for a short time in a supermarket, and I saw some really disgusting things... Since then, I have to say that I'm fearing the worst when I think about eating some "croissants".

I understand...! When I see food I dont like, I react bad too!(although to me it never happened with croissants^^')
+::lol

For serenity...I found a knitting cooooooooooool dool!^^I wish I could make one because they are so pretty! +::shhhh
ImageImage

:)
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby <3Benoit » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Heck, I'm fine with French people only speaking French. That way I can just listen.... and listen.... xD
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Serenity » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 am

Thank you Madmar !!

For Cassiopeia : You learn a lot by playing games in English :)

For movies, it’s harder, but it’s good idea +::clap

Yes by posting more often, I’ll learn faster +::Dance

For Gin : Oh thank you !! +::YAY This is adorable !! I wish I also knit a…
Last edited by Serenity on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serenity
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

Movies sure are harder, especially at the beginning, but you'll get used to it.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby <3Benoit » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Movies sure are harder, especially at the beginning, but you'll get used to it.

My brothers watch movies in different languages just to laugh. xD

I wonder if they're learning anything....
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby Gin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:13 am

Cassiopeia wrote:Movies sure are harder, especially at the beginning, but you'll get used to it.

You can try big muzzy. I dont remember much of those movies but they are educational, and it is for us to learn english and its also cartoons!^^(although I think there are only 2 movies of big muzzy! +:::| )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzy_in_Gondoland
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 am

I remember learning english by playing Discworld & Discworld 2 on Sega Saturn +::lol (1996-1997)
Still, I learned a lot by playing many other games, like Shining Force II & III, Suikoden, Dragon Force, Dragon Quest VII(aka Dragon Warrior VII) or Chrono Cross :)
Chris
Peasant

Postby Gin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 am

Chris wrote:I remember learning english by playing Discworld & Discworld 2 on Sega Saturn +::lol (1996-1997)
Still, I learned a lot by playing many other games, like Shining Force II & III, Suikoden, Dragon Force, Dragon Quest VII(aka Dragon Warrior VII) or Chrono Cross :)

Discworld is amazing. I loved the game(only played the first for ps one) and read many of Terry Pratchet books, and there are 3 movies!If you havent seen them, see it because they are really cool. There is the movie "color of magic", the "hogfather" and the last i can remember is the "going postal"(all happening in the disc world)! Dead is hilarious when she is trying to catch them off guard to kill them and then they dont die eheheh!!! +::lol
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 am

Chris wrote:I remember learning english by playing Discworld & Discworld 2 on Sega Saturn +::lol (1996-1997)

Dragon Force is an all-time favorite of mine!! It had such amazing arts!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:16 am

Indinera wrote:

+:oops: I definitly agree with that. And the art cover of that game is also very breath taking(i liked the dragon force II cover art the most because it reminds me a traditional drawing colored with water paint...its so fluid and amazing!) +::shhhh
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby <3Benoit » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Indinera wrote:

What genre of games?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!