Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hello all.

Please post and say hello to us all!

Hello all.

Postby YeastNut » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 am

I decided to sign up on this page as I have visited often in the last years. Some of the hardest part in a couple of Indys game I found a solution for in the forums in here. I like a good RPG-romp and the longer the better (Asguaard and LP III was heaven for me) as I have a lot of sparetime for these sort of games.
Just wanted to popp in and say hello to you all, and tell you I like very much seeing your posts in here. Some of you are more "casuals" in gaming, and some are real hard-core by the looks of your comments and posting.
I wont be posting a lot here, as I am an elderly fart from Norway: My fingewrs are not so good with the english words, and I have a tendency to think 5 times before touching the keyboard. Old people are easily booring so you have to bear over with my gasps sometimes ;)
Hope to have a good time in here, wish you all the best!

YeastNut.

P.S: I find it difficult sometimes to know what version of the game is the latest, as once in a vile some of the games get an update in the game-threads postings. Is there an easy way to find the versionnumber maybe? Thanks for now.
Age does not matter, if your not a cheese
YeastNut
Peasant

Re: Hello all.

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 am

Welcome here!

P.S: I find it difficult sometimes to know what version of the game is the latest, as once in a vile some of the games get an update in the game-threads postings. Is there an easy way to find the versionnumber maybe? Thanks for now.

I usually advertise it unless the updates are minor.

If you like long games (I do too!!) I can only recommend 3 Stars of Destiny and The Book of Legends as well, assuming you played the entire Laxius Force trilogy already. ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby YeastNut » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 am

Thanks Indinera!

3 Stars was good too, oh yezz! :)
I'll take to play that TBOL-game soon, as it looks fab. in the forum for it. Multiple possibilties are great in a game! And some of those chars looks very interresting indeed. Quite a consept that methinks :)

See ya!
YeastNut
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:57 am

You should love it then... it's the best use of multiple choices in my catalog and it is an epic in the vein of LF!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Madmar » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 am

Welcome here from one, ummm, more mature adult to another!
Madmar
Explorer

Postby YeastNut » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you Madmar.

I'm only on a mission to enjoy life and its RPG-games you know +::YAY

Happy gaming!
YeastNut
Peasant

Postby Gin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Welcome YeastNut. ^^Here where i live, we are big fans of the Norway cod. It is concidered a delicacy and we have more than 300 recipes for it. +:oops:
I like very much your profile image and also i wanted to ask about the yeast...is yeast a kind of ferment that makes cakes grow? +:::|

To celebrate your arrival i brought cake.^^

3 stars was really cool. I also like big games, because we have a chance to get more into the story. +:oops:
Anyway, im sure you will love it here.^^
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby YeastNut » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 am

Thank you very much Gin!

Many good fine words from you to welcome me here, - and also a nifty fine gift! I am sure we have at least two things in common then: Cod and games +::Thumbup As I mentioned from the start here I have been lurking in the shadows for the last couple of years, so I have allready read many fine posts in the forums from you and many others. The main reason for signing in here, besides the game-interrests - was becouse I like the tone and fine posting you all have!

Thank you again, see you on the forums :)
YeastNut
Peasant

Postby Gin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:43 am

+:oops: Im kind of new here too.^^ But this is a wonderfull forum full of talented and cool people.^^
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tomas » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 am

Hello and welcome here, YeastNut. +::YAY
Btw, if you like hard games, than you should definitively try Dreamscape.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 am

In Nightmare mode +::whistle
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:19 am

And without touching the Pink Crystal... 8)
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 am

of course! +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby YeastNut » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 am

Thank you Tomas!

Yes, I like long games with a good story and twist'n'turns in the oldscool fasion way...
Dreamscape was not quite my cup o' tea, but I can clearly see why so many find it great. Its a good game. My kind of "dreamgame" is not so much dependent on magic and mystery, I tend to like a good hard battle with "sticks" even more. Asguaard was a great game for me, as it has some good twists that I did not expect when the occured. I have to admit that even if it takes ten or twenty moore hours to level up in a game just to go on, I like that a game have more than some fancy tecnique that involve hitting buttons in a rapidly intricate-fasion way.
I also like to see clever new weapons and defense in a game, and Indinera has a great gift in making new and eciting things and charas that makes me smile and frown often when I play them.

The first time in here I'll just read and enjoy all the great posts you all have in here, and then maybe over time I,ll have the courage to write some more. Hope you can bear over with my lack of knowledge with english words, as my mothers tongue is very different..

Thank you all again, and happy gaming! :)
YeastNut
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:57 am

You are so much like me lol

Particularly this:

I have to admit that even if it takes ten or twenty moore hours to level up in a game just to go on, I like that a game have more than some fancy tecnique that involve hitting buttons in a rapidly intricate-fasion way.

I like fighting and I even do like grinding xD

I did like Dreamscape though when I play-tested it, I thought the strategy and gameplay were what made it interesting.
Asguaard to me is better though, it's one of my best games imo.

I also like to see clever new weapons and defense in a game, and Indinera has a great gift in making new and eciting things and charas that makes me smile and frown often when I play them.

Ah, you really can NOT avoid Book of Legends any longer lol I put so many new weapons and strategies in this +::O_o

Hope you can bear over with my lack of knowledge with english words, as my mothers tongue is very different..

I have the same pb... I guess people have to put up with me lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!