Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hi all....

Please post and say hello to us all!

Hi all....

Postby windhero » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi,everyone.I'm new to this forum but not with the games.I really like long and hard games and i have found many great games like that here(laxius power trilogy,laxius force trilogy,asguuard,3 stars).I hope we will get along well and I hope i will make some friends.Feel free to ask me anything.
windhero
Bard

Re: Hi all....

Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome to the board!
Hope you'll have fun here. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby windhero » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm sure i will :) .Thanks!
windhero
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am

sooo what's the latest game you've been playing from us? :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum! If you get stuck anything you can ask all of us. Hope you have quite much fun here! :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby windhero » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome.I'm sure i will help if somebody gets stuck in one of the games I played! :) But I think I may start a new game(Millennium,The book of legends,I heard they are great too)and I may need some help(hard quest,monster etc) :)
windhero
Bard

Postby Madmar » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Welcome windhero!
Madmar
Explorer

Postby loof123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Just know that we all can help you! :) As I said before, have a great time here.

EDIT: I recommend you to start with Millennium series. Even though The Book Of Legends is good. But since you're a long, stand-alone games type player The Book Of Legends will be better for you.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 pm

TBOL is indeed better for players who like long games. Then again, all MM episodes put together also make a very long game.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby windhero » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Sorry Indy,I had a problem with my internet and I didn't saw your message.The last game I plyed and finished was laxius force 3(Great game,trough the fight with GC was too easy,but the ones with Guadibba and that wolf were great and a little hard-when i first fighted the i was like "no one can stop me hahaha"but at the final fight with Guadibba I was like"ahh,how much hp do you have left" +::biggrin +::biggrin )
windhero
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Great game,trough the fight with GC was too easy,

Plot-wise, it was always supposed to be like that. The GC is not weak. But what happens prior to the fight basically destroys his chance to pull out a decent fight. Remember while Luci's body is mixed with his, Random hits them both with his sword. This is why Luci gets killed and the GC becomes so weakened.

but the ones with Guadibba and that wolf were great and a little hard-when i first fighted the i was like "no one can stop me hahaha"but at the final fight with Guadibba I was like"ahh,how much hp do you have left" +::biggrin +::biggrin )

Yes, Guidibba is the real final boss of the second trilogy. I thought it was unpredictable and a great way to end the game. Although to be fair the real fight boss is getting out of the airport! +::biggrin

Make sure to let me know whether you opt for TBOL or MM :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby loof123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Well I hope you like every game because Indy puts way too much effort to them :)

I still think Morph Demon was harder :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Well I hope you like every game because Indy puts way too much effort to them

I always give my best that's for sure. :)
For TBOL I wanted the dialogs to be awesome (even more than in LF).
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby windhero » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Indinera wrote:
Great game,trough the fight with GC was too easy,

Plot-wise, it was always supposed to be like that. The GC is not weak. But what happens prior to the fight basically destroys his chance to pull out a decent fight. Remember while Luci's body is mixed with his, Random hits them both with his sword. This is why Luci gets killed and the GC becomes so weakened.

but the ones with Guadibba and that wolf were great and a little hard-when i first fighted the i was like "no one can stop me hahaha"but at the final fight with Guadibba I was like"ahh,how much hp do you have left" +::biggrin +::biggrin )

Yes, Guidibba is the real final boss of the second trilogy. I thought it was unpredictable and a great way to end the game. Although to be fair the real fight boss is getting out of the airport! +::biggrin

Make sure to let me know whether you opt for TBOL or MM :)

I'm quite broke at the moment so it may take a while but I think I will start MM(I heard it's great)
By the way,in 3 stars,why did you pu so many level on that cliff(the one with monster on every level),it took me LONG enough to get to the boss and then I found that I needed to go back there for a second reward,I was going mad +::O_o
windhero
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm quite broke at the moment so it may take a while but I think I will start MM(I heard it's great)

It sure is ^^

By the way,in 3 stars,why did you pu so many level on that cliff(the one with monster on every level),it took me LONG enough to get to the boss and then I found that I needed to go back there for a second reward,I was going mad

Hmmm you are not forced to go get a second reward... +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Next

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!