Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Greetings good people of this realm!

Please post and say hello to us all!

Greetings good people of this realm!

Postby Nerevar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Nerevar, I'm from Portugal and I am 20 years old :>
I love Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire and The Elder Scrolls, especially Morrowind (as you can see by my username, which by the way was supposed to be Nerevarine, damn you chara limit!)
I am currently on vacation, preparing for my 3rd year in college studying psychology +::wizard I used to be on this forum a lot a couple years ago, but I got caught up on my studies and I lost my account :(
Oh and about Indie Games (the main reason why I'm here), I absolutely love them, Laxius Power was my childhood :> I just finished playing The Book of Legends and he didn't lost any of his talent, in fact he's getting even better C:
Well, I've already spoke too much about myself, I'll just leave now!
See ya soon!
+::heart
"Woman...? Is that supposed to insult me? I would return the slap if I took you for a man."
Nerevar
Peasant

Re: Greetings good people of this realm!

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Welcome Nerevar, you'll love Aldorlea. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby loof123 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Greetings and welcome! Hopefully you'll love it here.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tomas » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello and welcome here, Nerevar(ine), I hope that you will enjoy the games and the community once again.

Nerevar wrote:Laxius Power was my childhood..

Welcome to the club. :) (Well, I wans't exactly a child when playing LP1, but still good memories.)

Nerevar wrote:I love Game of Thrones, A Song of Ice and Fire...

Btw, do you happen to know The Malazan Book of the Fallen? It should be quite similar to the Song of Ice and Fire saga.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Nerevar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Tomas wrote:Btw, do you happen to know The Malazan Book of the Fallen? It should be quite similar to the Song of Ice and Fire saga.

I have never heard of them I'm afraid. I searched on some local libraries websites and they are indeed for sale, but not translated. I guess they aren't very popular here :( I've heard fantasy novels don't sell much here on Portugal.. Good think I got at least ASOIAF translated :>

Oh and thank you all for the warm welcome messages! +::heart
"Woman...? Is that supposed to insult me? I would return the slap if I took you for a man."
Nerevar
Peasant

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!