Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hello!

Please post and say hello to us all!

Re: Hello!

Postby windhero » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm

It's not about that,I got everything in the game in hell mode so I can't do anything else,I was just wondering if Lig-chan like to explore all the big maps the first time or just skip them and come back later,that's all,but thanks for the tips,I could really have used them when I was back at that quest(heard about it and forgot to equip the eye,I trough that i only need it in my inventory +::lol
windhero
Bard

Postby Lig-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 am

windhero wrote:Can I ask you a question,how far are you in 3 star Lig-chan?
I remember some maps and quests gave me problems(the swamp,the valley,that orb quest and others mainly because I didn't know where to look +::lol )

I still have to do open the another way to go out from hall of madness. I'm stuck there and i have to stop play for a while because of exam +::fear
Lig-chan
Wanderer

Postby Lig-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 am

windhero wrote:It's not about that,I got everything in the game in hell mode so I can't do anything else,I was just wondering if Lig-chan like to explore all the big maps the first time or just skip them and come back later,that's all,but thanks for the tips,I could really have used them when I was back at that quest(heard about it and forgot to equip the eye,I trough that i only need it in my inventory +::lol

hehehe, i don't really like big maps, but if the game's good, i'll still play it. don't worry +::biggrin

By the way, is there any member who join eridani forum? +::biggrin
Lig-chan
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 am

Lig-chan wrote:I still have to do open the another way to go out from hall of madness. I'm stuck there and i have to stop play for a while because of exam +::fear

Well, good luck with your exam!!!

Lig-chan wrote:By the way, is there any member who join eridani forum? +::biggrin

Yep, sure.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby windhero » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Good luck with the exam from me too :)
windhero
Bard

Postby Lig-chan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 am

[quote="Cassiopeia"]
Well, good luck with your exam!!!

Thanks +::biggrin
Lig-chan
Wanderer

Postby RPGeez » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello Lig-chan

Welcome to the best game forum and fun place to hang out and chat on the net. I have played every single game and they are all great and lots of fun and adventure.

3 stars of destiny is a great RPG for sure and there are loads of games to enjoy for sure.

Make sure to play them all because you will have tons of hours of pure gaming enjoyment. +::YAY :)
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby Lig-chan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 am

Thanks, RPGeez +::YAY
Lig-chan
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!