Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Introduce yourself!

Please post and say hello to us all!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Valdy » Fri May 22, 2015 2:13 pm

No, not just games. I mentioned games, because I was talking about the price of games, and games are pretty much the only things I buy online.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Valdy » Mon May 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Just wanted to say that I am actually really enjoying the first 2 Millennium games. In fact, I enjoy M2 even more than I did M1. I played through M1 twice, because I didn't get enough things done the first time round. I managed to kill all 4 king animals the second time round, and got more powerful as well. Then I imported the game to M2, and am now at the Crystal Crown or whatever it's called, going after the Griffin. After having killed the giant spider on the world map, I will fear nothing that will come my way from now on. LOL :)
Last edited by Valdy on Tue May 26, 2015 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon May 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Great job! Glad you're enjoying the game!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Tomas » Mon May 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Vald wrote:...I will fear nothing that will come my way from now on. LOL :)

That's the spirit! +::clap
And remember - there are still three more MM games awaiting you. And they only get better and better...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Valdy » Tue May 26, 2015 1:50 am

Thanks, Cassiopeia. I am quite surprised about my enthusiasm for these 2 games.

Tomas, thanks. I can't wait to continue after M2 and see what will happen. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue May 26, 2015 1:52 am

3 and 5 are the best IMO +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Tue May 26, 2015 2:10 am

So does that mean I should just ignore M4? LOL j/k

I am just really glad I am able to play in Story mode. I don't think I would have been able to defeat all those enemies (red ants animal kings in M1 and large spider in M2) otherwise, and that's when I give up - when there are too many enemies I can't defeat.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue May 26, 2015 8:16 am

Vald wrote:So does that mean I should just ignore M4? LOL j/k

I am just really glad I am able to play in Story mode. I don't think I would have been able to defeat all those enemies (red ants animal kings in M1 and large spider in M2) otherwise, and that's when I give up - when there are too many enemies I can't defeat.

No problem, *I* am the one who actually invented Story Mode, on Ella's Hope. 8) +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Tue May 26, 2015 10:39 am

That's great. I love Story mode. However, having bought M3, killed the orcs, gone into yet another Ancient Temple, and collected yet more people, I have to confess that, so far, I like M3 the least of the 3 games. I just find it dull. Again a lot of fighting (still don't like games with too many battles), and storywise,... I just didn't get very excited about it.

Also, I know that there are 12 and 13-year olds who also buy these games, but there are probably far more adults who play these games. And to have to listen to Jack and his friend (again, can't remember names), going on about Marine in a very childish way, brings me back to the time when I played in the sandpit. I don't find these exchanges between the 2 friends remotely amusing, more tiresome. As it is, I don't much care for a lot of talk-talk in games to begin with. I am a bookworm, and love reading, but when I play games, I don't want to have to go through a ton of dialogue. I want to get on with the game.

So, I had to visit yet another Ancient Temple - same type, different location - which is starting to get boring. And, after having killed all the orcs, I then have to get back into their den to find some toolbox? No thanks. I will skip this quest. I mean, couldn't the guy have told me about the lost toolbox when I freed him from his cell? I just don't care for having to repeat the same things.

So anyway... yes, number 3 is so far the least exciting game. In fact, I am not sure I will purchase 4 and 5. I already dread having to visit another Ancient Temple in the next episode, walking for miles and miles in some dungeon or cave to kill off more enemies, and having to listen to those 2 friends. I am exhausted just thinking about it. LOL

Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to let you know how I feel about number 3. :)

--- --- ---

Oooh... just saw: I turned into a Wanderer. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue May 26, 2015 12:24 pm

James. His name is James. J'n'J, ya know ... +::lol
I personally love those two silly boys. They are cute! Not very smart, not all that strong, but just cute!
The temples are tough, granted. But I love the atmosphere there. For me the temples are among my most favorite places in the MM games.
I agree about long dialogs though. I do like fun conversations in games (or emotional ones), but when they're getting too long, I just browse through them without really reading. As you said - I also rather want to get on with the game.
But Indy loves writing (and does well imo). Hence we have to read! ;) +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Yup I do love putting a lot of text in my games - as I see them as stories as much as games.
About JnJ, I had a lot of fun with these two, so they are partly the reason why I love MM3 the most. That and the ending.
But you should actually buy MM4 since you seem to have opposite taste as I me xD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 pm

That's what I thought, Indi., that our tastes must be different. You kept saying that 3 is the best, and I don't care for it at all. But I will continue and see how I get on.

Cassiopeia... LOL I usually have a good memory when it comes to names, but only in RL, it seems. And no, I didn't find the Ancient Temples tough at all, just repetitive. When I have been through one, I don't want to see it again in the next episode, and the one after that. Once is enough. I get easily bored, especially if I have to do things more than once.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue May 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Well, you're playing on story mode, so it shouldn't be tough fight-wise. It's still big places though that require a lot of exploring.
You should definitely get the last MM's too. The story develops in a very interesting way. And you sure want to know how all this ends, don't you? :)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Tue May 26, 2015 2:23 pm

As I said it in the store page, MM4 is the most suspenseful of them all. ^^
But I prefer the fantasy atmosphere of part 3 and the banter between J and J.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Tue May 26, 2015 2:33 pm

No Cassiopeia. I don't really care anymore how it all ends. With a lot of fighting, I imagine. LOL

Sorry, but I have lost the will to continue. I am in the witchy swamp, and am just bored. And all this transporting to this flower bridge and that one, isn't helping either. I will stop here. I really like M1 and M2 and will replay those 2 again, but I will leave it at that.
Also, I prefer to have a small group of people - just 4 characters max - who I can dress and equip. Don't really like changing them around, and let the weaker ones fight so they can level up. Another thing I am not happy about is my inventory, which is now huge - I read in one of the Millennium forums that you shouldn't sell anything that might be useful at a later date, so I don't dar sell any of the equipment (not that I need the money, have more than enough). So now I have this really large inventory. Never mind. I got lots of joy out of 1 and 2. :)
Valdy
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!