Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Introduce yourself!

Please post and say hello to us all!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:50 am

Stargazer wrote:Hello everyone! I am new in this forum. Pleased to meet everyone :)

Hello, welcome aboard! +::clap
Have you played any game of mine already? Any favorites? 8)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Stargazer » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:20 pm

Thanks Indinera! Iove the Laxius series. It is one of my favourite series (the other being Aveyond) +::biggrin . I have also played Elendia Cias (don't remember its spelling but loved it) and Asguard. I also started Millennium but stopped playing it because my laptop wasn't in good shape. In these days, I am playing Laxius Force and I really love it +::Dance .
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:30 pm

Stargazer wrote:Thanks Indinera! Iove the Laxius series. It is one of my favourite series (the other being Aveyond) +::biggrin . I have also played Elendia Cias (don't remember its spelling but loved it) and Asguard. I also started Millennium but stopped playing it because my laptop wasn't in good shape. In these days, I am playing Laxius Force and I really love it +::Dance .

Some good picks! I kinda agree with your selection. I'd thrown in 2 recommendations then: The Book of Legends, and Witch Hunt! 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Stargazer » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Indinera wrote:
Stargazer wrote:Thanks Indinera! Iove the Laxius series. It is one of my favourite series (the other being Aveyond) +::biggrin . I have also played Elendia Cias (don't remember its spelling but loved it) and Asguard. I also started Millennium but stopped playing it because my laptop wasn't in good shape. In these days, I am playing Laxius Force and I really love it +::Dance .

Some good picks! I kinda agree with your selection. I'd thrown in 2 recommendations then: The Book of Legends, and Witch Hunt! 8)

I will search for them. Thanks for telling me
Stargazer
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Stargazer wrote:
Indinera wrote:

I will search for them. Thanks for telling me

You're welcome! +::heart

They're just there:
https://www.aldorlea.org/witchhunt.php
https://www.aldorlea.org/thebookoflegends.php

My 2 biggest games beside the ones you mentionned.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Moz » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:30 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Moz! It's a pleasure to be in this forum and to be part of this great community. I'm currently developing a videogame with RPG Maker. Hope to share news with you soon! :)

My best wishes to all!

PS: I'm starting the Laxius saga and at the moment I love it!
Moz
Peasant

Postby Seraphus » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:12 pm

Moz wrote:Hello everyone! I'm Moz! It's a pleasure to be in this forum and to be part of this great community. I'm currently developing a videogame with RPG Maker. Hope to share news with you soon! :)

My best wishes to all!

Big welcome, even if a bit late (exams, wew); hope the game works out and definitely hope you enjoy the Laxius Saga.
Seraphus
Mercenary

Postby Moz » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:14 am

Seraphus wrote:Big welcome, even if a bit late (exams, wew); hope the game works out and definitely hope you enjoy the Laxius Saga.

Thanks! I have already finished the prologue of my game, so it's already taking shape and don't worry we all have our daily lives ;)
Moz
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:19 pm

A lot of adventures ahead of you! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!