Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hi,I'm new here...well,not that new i think

Please post and say hello to us all!

Hi,I'm new here...well,not that new i think

Postby Asperger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:54 am

So...Yeah,i finally made my account,been playing games from Indy since i 2002 i think.
In that time i was very young(around 10 or something) and only know some words in english,fact it is that i finish the first trilogy only now.I have so many things to ask,so many things to show.I'm somehow happy to be here and hope to have good conversations with you all(even lacking on english) And Indy,thank you for make those games,i really admire you not only for the games but also for been around on the forums talking to us,players,and HELL YEAH WENDALA IS SO WONDEFUL CHAR.
Ok ok,i'm fine,and...all by now folks.

see ya +::wizard
I am anxious...
Asperger
Peasant

Re: Hi,I'm new here...well,not that new i think

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 am

Hi Asperger and welcome here.
Btw, I too think that Wendala is a great character. And you really should play Laxius Force, then.

P.s. You say that English isn't your native language. What is it, then, if I may ask?
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi and welcome aboard!
2002, wow, you almost joined at the same time I started (2001)!

Wendala is one of my favorite characters ever. +::clap +::wizard +::clap
She's got a lot more exposure in LF especially in part 3. 8)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Welcome. +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby littlebro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Welcome, and glad you're a fan of Wendala. You will enjoy the LF trilogy as she has a big part in that.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 pm

+::Thumbup :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Helllooooo. welcome Asperger. You are going to love it here.It is a very peaceful comunity. +::kiss
I love brazilian sweets and the other day i tried to do brigadeiros. Ehehehe, i can absolutely say i may be the worse "brigadeiro" cook in the entire universe. +::lol +::lol +::lol
I am also very curious about the "cocada" because i saw a lady making it in a tv novel called "morde e assopra" and i must try it because it looks like heaven. +:oops:
A big hug for you. +::kiss
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Asperger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Tomas wrote:Hi Asperger and welcome here.
Btw, I too think that Wendala is a great character. And you really should play Laxius Force, then.

P.s. You say that English isn't your native language. What is it, then, if I may ask?

Thanks Tomas,I sure that i would enjoy to play Laxius Force,but i'm afraid that i can't buy it right now. I'm under 18 and i do not live with my parents,to buy LF i need a international credit card right?
And Sorry for not put my location before, I never have use a forum before,so i'm still learning how those things work.I'm Brazilian

Indinera wrote:Hi and welcome aboard!
2002, wow, you almost joined at the same time I started (2001)!

Wendala is one of my favorite characters ever. +::clap +::wizard +::clap
She's got a lot more exposure in LF especially in part 3. 8)

Indy,Indy!I already got a punch by stole your game from a friend of mine.
Yeah,she's awesome, but never understand why a woman like she, decides to be a slave. I mean,she's strong, sexy and a virtuoso on piano(so lovely) I don't get it,hope my answer appears in next Laxius games . The history, how i "meet" the Laxius Power, its kinda funny. Here's the shorter version:

"Was 2002,middle or maybe end of the year, my friend won a CD-ROM full of games downloaded from internet. The CD name was CD-EXPERT i think, anyway, we found Laxius Power, we love the way of the game and everytime i went to his house we discover some new thing. But we suck, never been able to pass Tangar ,barely the Mizabrandeau. I was really interested in the game, but he start to think the game was boring, so i stole her cd to play Laxius alone, and when he discover it was me who stole i got punched. Never give it back the CD,on the other yeah i bought one CD, and have it the LP 2.I was in heaven.I lent for him the LP2 but i'm not sure if he's still playing.

Gin wrote:Helllooooo. welcome Asperger. You are going to love it here.It is a very peaceful comunity. +::kiss
I love brazilian sweets and the other day i tried to do brigadeiros. Ehehehe, i can absolutely say i may be the worse "brigadeiro" cook in the entire universe. +::lol +::lol +::lol
I am also very curious about the "cocada" because i saw a lady making it in a tv novel called "morde e assopra" and i must try it because it looks like heaven. +:oops:
A big hug for you. +::kiss

Hi Gin,yeah the brigadeiros is very yummy,is so common in kids party or weddings.Few weeks ago i cook some to myself.It's not that hard,i can show sometime how to do it.Now the cocadas,its a traditional food but not from my region.(In Brazil we have very distinct cultures depending on each state you are)Its from Bahia i think. Cocada its if i remember very well,coconut,yolk and some sweet condensed milk but i never cook Cocada,thanks for the hug and maybe i can show you some of Brazilian culinary.

See ya +::wizard
I am anxious...
Asperger
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Do you have Paypal? It's another way to purchase LF.

Yeah,she's awesome, but never understand why a woman like she, decides to be a slave.

She was born with it. :)

I mean,she's strong, sexy and a virtuoso on piano(so lovely)

Yeah she plays Firth of Fifth just as well as Tony xD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Asperger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Indinera wrote:Do you have Paypal? It's another way to purchase LF.

I'm studding this possibility.

Yeah,she's awesome, but never understand why a woman like she, decides to be a slave.

She was born with it. :)

Oh come on,how can this happen?She was like,child of a peasant and got build by someone?

Guards Area,she plays perfectly 2 guards and some kind of Baron came to see her.

Hey Indy,if you don't mind to answer me, I'm kinda confuse with the chronology of Laxius.3 stars is before the LP 1,But LP1 in terms of chronology is superlinked with LP2 and then, end of 2 they' were invited to that city. And in LP3... Well we two know what it happens.I heard that LF is before LP3 chronologically.

PS: Geez,i need to be faster on this posts,i'm so slow!

See ya +::wizard
I am anxious...
Asperger
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Chronology:
3 Stars - LP1 - LP2 - LP3 - LF1 - LF2 - LF3
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Asperger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:19 pm

So,what happens in LF 1,is after LP 3? +::YAY
I am anxious...
Asperger
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 pm

7 months after. :)
The rebirth of a legend! +::wizard +::grrr 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Asperger wrote:...to buy LF i need a international credit card right?

Or a friend with an international credit card. +::biggrin (This was my case for LF1 and LF2.)
But yes, I know that it's not always easy, especially if you are under 18.

Asperger wrote:...never been able to pass Tangar...

The famous (and feared) Tangar Mountains. It should have occurred to me back then, that Indi obviously loved torturing us players... :razz:

Indinera wrote:

Now, the question is, could she play the piano as Hiromi? 8) (Google it if you don't understand.)
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Asperger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Tomas wrote:Or a friend with an international credit card. +::biggrin (This was my case for LF1 and LF2.)
But yes, I know that it's not always easy, especially if you are under 18.

Think I'm gonna buy the three games at the same time,and try PayPal when i get the cash.Don't have any friends right now to help anyway.

Tomas wrote: The famous (and feared) Tangar Mountains. It should have occurred to me back then, that Indi obviously loved torturing us players... :razz:

Yeah,Tangar is feared indeed.Remember to reach the end of underground part,and i though that i have cross the mountains,then. "Hey,the bridge is broken,what about turn all the way back just to ask Kelvin???""Sooooooo mean.But,on the bright side, is something that you can tell to your grandsons x)

Tomas wrote: Now, the question is, could she play the piano as Hiromi? 8) (Google it if you don't understand.)

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly clap!!!! Hiromi Uehara right?i saw some of her videos on YouTube. Those Asians, darn it! I believe that Wendala may not be better than Hiromi but probably almost on the same level...*seeing again the videos o Hiromi* or maybe not...

See ya! +::wizard
I am anxious...
Asperger
Peasant

Next

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!