Vengeance Road

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:30 pm

VENGEANCE ROAD

$19.99

Image Image

Here is the link to buy the guide:
Vengeance Road Guide

Storyline

Gallagar used to be a fragile country, weak and without respect. That was until Queen Lilliana took the throne for herself. Slowly things started to change, the country became stronger, it now inspires fear into enemies. However, that was not without cost, in that long path the people were forgotten, Gallagar became a place of terror both for enemies and for those who call it home.

Sura, is a young woman, leader of an infamous group of mercenaries called The Night Sword, her only objective is to provide a good life for her brother while keeping him safe, they have both suffered by the hands of the Kingdom not unlike everyone else. What she doesn't know is that a Rebellion is coming upon the country, and she is to play a role of great importance.

Features:

- Side-Quests and Special Quests!
- Hidden Bosses!
- Hidden Locations!

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Vengeance Road

Postby briony » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:23 am

Let's hope this game is bug free not like some of his others and does the guide download work - I am not too happy with Del's help as i have bought guides from his site and never received them nor any answer to my questions- hope this game is better++ +::cry
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby pafpearl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:28 am

I think that many people have become suspicious of del's games. I do know that the last few definitely have not been worth $20. I will play the trial on this one and reserve judgment until I do.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

i finished the demo and a have to admit there were no bugs, except for some passability issues(walking inside all the beds for instance) and a few typos..BUT..

20 euros is too high a price for this game! the 20 euro's game should display in my opinion:

1.very detailed and carefully designed interiors and exteriors, with goodies here and there( the more-the better)

2.originally made battle animations and battle backgrounds and not the same repetitive standard pattern-weapons/spells must be original too!!

3.a story with twists and turns, mystery, surprises, and character development

4.the sidequests have to be more complex and rewarding

generally speaking i found this demo too predictable and flat for my gamestyle..sorry guys but after 17 years or gameplaying i need something more professional to keep me rolling and buying!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Del » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:18 pm

The price is 20 dollars.
But thanks for the input.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby gaby5516 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 am

I have just finished the game.
I will say, it's mostly bug free. The spelling could use some editing.( But then my spelling isn't the best either)
The story line was not very exciting,
The game play itself, was quite boring.
The bosses were way too easy to defeat.
All in all, this game is certainly not worth 20 Dollars.
I have played a free game, that is 10 times the game this one was.
There are a lot of better games out there, for much less money. ie: Aveyond, Millennium etc.
Del, I think you need to go back to the drawing board, if you want to charge this kind of money for your games.
I'm thinking this was the last one I've bought .
This was your worst yet, in my opinion.
Sorry DEL. +::Annoyed
gaby5516
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:12 am

Based on the previous post, I don't think I'll even bother to play the trial. Apparently the game was finished in two days, that is way too short for game that costs $20. I've played other games that took me weeks to finish, and many of them were free.

I don't mind paying $20 or $25 for a game that takes weeks to complete, but two days? And unfortunately the quality of Del's last few games has just not been good. It is apparent that he is rushing them to market, and I got really turned off by the last game that I bought from him that had so many bugs. It annoyed me that every time a new bug was reported, Del just kept saying have patience, I will fix them. I didn't pay $20 to be a beta tester.

I'm sorry he didn't learn from all the complaints he's been getting about the last few games that he put out. I really liked his early games and looked to his studio whenever he had a new RPG. He has the ability to make quality games, I don't know why he had chosen this path, but I guess it is making him some money. But once your product gets a bad reputation, how many games can you sell? I wish he would go back to making the kind of game he used to make.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby briony » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:54 am

pafpearl wrote:Based on the previous post, I don't think I'll even bother to play the trial. Apparently the game was finished in two days, that is way too short for game that costs $20. I've played other games that took me weeks to finish, and many of them were free.

I don't mind paying $20 or $25 for a game that takes weeks to complete, but two days? And unfortunately the quality of Del's last few games has just not been good. It is apparent that he is rushing them to market, and I got really turned off by the last game that I bought from him that had so many bugs. It annoyed me that every time a new bug was reported, Del just kept saying have patience, I will fix them. I didn't pay $20 to be a beta tester.

I'm sorry he didn't learn from all the complaints he's been getting about the last few games that he put out. I really liked his early games and looked to his studio whenever he had a new RPG. He has the ability to make quality games, I don't know why he had chosen this path, but I guess it is making him some money. But once your product gets a bad reputation, how many games can you sell? I wish he would go back to making the kind of game he used to make.

I totally agree- Del's games have not been the best lately and I wish that instead of a new game he had at least finished the sequence for Ashes of Immortality and Freedom Cry- both of these were to have continued games. I too have played much better games for free. It is a pity he does not learn from past mistakes and listen to his buyers or before long he may not have buyers of his games.+:: +::Annoyed
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Aggeliki » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 am

to Del:15, 60 or something euros and the tax you have to pay is 20 euros total (maybe a little less )
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Ashes had a sequel though. Or do you mean Ashes: Bad Blood?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 pm

AoI Bad Blood isn't what happened between the first and the second?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Dunno, I didn't play them lol
I just know the chronology: AoI - AoI2 - AoI2 Bad Blood
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Indy- I meant AOI2 - Bad Blood
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby bclouds » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 am

Thanks for the warnings guys. Looks like another one of his games to miss.
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby disneath » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 pm

It looks like I am the only one playing this game. So far it's not too bad and certainly not the worse that has come from Warfare, but a far cry from their good earlier games. I have bought and have played them all.

If anyone is monitoring this board, I would appreciate a hint. I cannot find a way out of Phantom Vein. I've come to the slippery wall but am unable to find the ladder and I've been through this cave at least 4 times. All the soldiers have been killed. I can't afford to purchase the guilde, so any hint of where to find the ladder would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: I've just found the ladder - it never fails, just when I ask for help there it is.
disneath
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers