Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

good morning starshine, the earth says hello!

Please post and say hello to us all!

good morning starshine, the earth says hello!

Postby mayanmim » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 am

Hello everyone! I am 21 days old here.

I just wanted to let you know I only started playing RPG's this year. I started with Aveyond. I really got hooked on Laxius Force. I. LOVE. IT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confession Time:
Being in Philippines, it has always been a source of frustration to me that I can't buy games from online. Before this month I didn't have any means with which to shop online. So prior to playing Laxius Force, I have never bought a game in my life. But I have been playing time management games, hidden object games, graphic adventure games, etc for a while now. These games give me palpitations and headaches! Still, I love playing games.

I have always seen Aveyond on the sites from which I downloaded pre-cracked games (FYI I don't do this anymore). So I tried it by downloading a folder of rpg's from a torrent site (please forgive me I don't do this anymore). The Aveyond games were fantastic. With these games I can truly unwind while my baby is sleeping. I have played all 7 at least 2 times. Then I felt that I needed to move on. So from that same folder I got hold of "Laxius Force uncensored.zip". Well that got me.

Laxius Force was WAY better. So when I was having issues with my game I search on them in Google and stumbled on this site. Many times I saw Indinera saying something like "give me your save file and proof of purchase so I can fix your issue". This always made me sad.

So then I finally got to a point where I got stuck. The guild of wanderer issue in Queen of Adretana was rampant enough that I again saw the line give me your save file and proof of purchase". So I gathered my courage and sent Indinera an email asking for help with my save file and asking for any possible to pay him for my games, since I don't have a credit card. Side story anytime my bank makes me a gold card without asking, I always angrily tell them to cancel it. That happened to me 3 times. Grrrr.

Long story short, that email to Indinera started the ball rolling. I couldn't believe that debit mastercards already existed in my country, honestly! It took me 21 days to get one. And then I was able to buy the Laxius force series. I am also planning to buy all the games that Indinera worked on. I am so excited!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a mom of a super active and HEAVY toddler most of the time I am stressed out and my rpg games really help me wind down. Especially when I am trying to level up by killing martyrs of necromogon, oh man doing that helps me sleep at night.

Okay thanks for reading my story.

Hello again!
independence day is not for me; when i'm bound to you i feel so free... - bc
mayanmim
Wanderer

Re: good morning starshine, the earth says hello!

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 am

That is a really good introduction, you're very frank. Welcome here. +::clap

Although Aveyond games are cool, in my opinion nothing is better than Aldorlea... specially the Laxius Force series, Millennium series, The Book of Legends and much more... Hope you have fun with them, like I had and am still having. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby mayanmim » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:04 am

Thank you D-Squall! Yes, i believe that it is better to be honest as much as possible. With tact of course, and respect to privacy...

Jokes asides.

You know i have come to the same conclusion. I am insane about the Aldorlea Games I have played so far. While waiting for my mastercard i tried playing aveyond again, but was too bored to continue. That says something. Maybe because I've played each game twice, i don't know. I still love them, but I will be much happier playing Laxius Force again I think.
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 am

The Laxius Force trilogy is a master-piece. After you finish it, try the Millennium series... it's easier and lighter than Laxius Force, but this series is indeed one of the most praised and awarded indie RPG series out there.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby mayanmim » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:19 am

Yes, i promise i will! I am so excited too. I have this whole list from Indinera's portfolio that i will be buying in the succeeding months.

D-Squall wrote:...Laxius Force, but this series is indeed one of the most praised and awarded indie RPG series out there.

Good job, Indinera! Let me see into that award winning thing, they actually have that? Sorry, i am in a third world country, i am in my own little box. Hah! :)
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am

Yup, for example... Millennium 1 was awarded by RPGFan as the best Indie RPG of 2009, without mention the incredible ratings that the reviewers gives them. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 am

Welcome here! Wow as DS said you really are honest. :) But all's well that ends well :) If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask on their forums :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby mayanmim » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 am

thanks loof123! Yes, imagine my relief when i can proudly say i bought my games. Also i feel like a sweet toothed kid let loose in the candy aisle. not just with games. hello shoes, here i come!
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 pm

You can call me Loof, it's fine :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby mayanmim » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

all right! Loof, you can call me mimi-chan :)
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 pm

'Kay mimi-chan! Can I call you mim-chan? mimi-chan feels and sounds too long :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby mayanmim » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

yes Loof! :)
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks mim-chan! :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 am

Thank you very much for your support and great, honest introduction to us.

The games I believe are my finest works are probably Asguaard, The Book of Legends and 3 Stars of Destiny, but overall it's a pretty tough call. All my games are very close in terms of overall quality IMO. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby mayanmim » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:24 pm

you don't know how happy i am right now. :)

i am definitely buying asguaard, book of legends, and i already have 3 starts of destiny. i will buy ALL of your games. +::Thumbup
mayanmim
Wanderer

Next

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!