Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Power

Please post and say hello to us all!

Laxius Power

Postby dragon » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Well I do not know if there is already a topic about this but does anyone have an updated link to the Laxius Power games including all of the fixes like the fonts among other things and it also must not be towards the versions that were edit to be a lot more censored because that is not the Laxius Power that got me hooked on all RPG and in fact I would of never have bought games like Barter Empire if it was not for it but now I cant seem to find it except on questionable quality sites. Why was the most popular freeware game made abandoned like a kitten in the middle of the woods filled with wolves. Also to cut some off all links I have found on this forum about Laxius Power are dead or discontinued I wish to find good links in the year 2015
dragon
Peasant

Re: Laxius Power

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:04 am

The only functioning forum for Laxius Power (yet very inactive) is the Laxius Shrine, you can find some download links (if you're lucky to find them active) in there with help about bugs and all.

http://laxiuspower-shrine.goodforum.net/
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby littlebro » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:37 am

I didn't know that site existed, so thanks DSquall. Fortunately I still have all my downloads, but if ever my laptop crashed terminally it's nice to know that there is still a source.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby D-Squall » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 pm

littlebro wrote:I didn't know that site existed, so thanks DSquall. Fortunately I still have all my downloads, but if ever my laptop crashed terminally it's nice to know that there is still a source.

You're welcome, I missed all the info that the Laxius Games Forum, a pity is gone forever... I was playing Laxius Power 1 weeks ago and I really needed some tactics about Eva's tournament which I remember there was a topic about it in Laxius Forum. The downside of the Laxius Shrine forum is that most links with maps, saves, some with bugfixes are lost forever.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby littlebro » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:24 am

@D-Squall
Remind me - is that the Coleseum in LP3? I've got extensive notes in my folder about that.

EDIT
No, of course it isn't. I'm an idiot. It's in LP1
Hmm, just checked my notes to self and they are not very helpful. All I have is "need to be at least level 40", which doesn't add much to human knowledge.
Sorry can't provide anything more than that.

EDIT AGAIN
I found a separate file note, so here it is. I'll put it in a spoiler, because otherwise it's a huge wall of text
Spoiler: show
Lenda is level 44

Hand: Sorcerer Barrier (got highest defence item I could find)
Hand: Golem Shield (got highest defence item I could find)
Body: Titan Armor (got highest defence item I could find)
Head: Admira Crown (got highest defence item I could find)
Other: CockatriX Pendant (resistance against bolt, because Eva bolts you)

Attack: 240
Defence: 975 (note the really high defence from equipment)
Mnd - 636
Speed - 222

Box of Moaning - (useful but possible without)
Isold Pendant - (I couldn't do it without this, it increases your defence)
Grokrl's Amulet - (useful but possible without)
Holy Pendant - (useful but possible without it)

second guy: "attack down" until he stops only does 1 damage each hit against you. I used box of moaning to kill him (20% of death from box of moaning).

Third Guy: he's immune to "attack down", two ways to kill him.

1. First use item Holy Pendant, that does 200 damage and reduces his resistance to Holy attacks. Second use "Scared Sun", usually dies after that.
2. Use Isold Pendant 3 times. His attacks get reduced to the point that you can cure damage with tonic tea or heals. Then use "Scared Sun"

Fourth Guy: "attack down" until he stops doing serious damage, I used box of moaning to kill him.

Eva (final Boss):
"Isold Pendant" about 3 times, she won't be able to kill you so easily anymore. "CockatriX Pendant" will halve damage from her bolts. When she powers up "defend". In between keep using "Isold Pendant" and healing up whenever you fall below 350hp. After about 10 casts from the "Isold Pendant" Eva's hits do very little damage. Now use "Grokrl's Amulet" to drain away her mana. From then on it's a cakewalk.

This method will probably take about 5 tries you can get your defence high enough with the Isold Pendant.

now i know the easy way to beat eva with leanda n hearsia: use lord of the dance scroll

to my opinion guandia is easier then herasia as of the fact h has high defence and more hp
for herasia u need some luck and 2 kid sun scrolls
simply use them the first 2 rounds (if u survive) and eva should be down if not try using mind jaws

I also believe you can find two Paralysis scrolls in the game, for me it was necessary to beat Eva with Leanda (the other option is the Azza'Yelr scroll, that also takes her down).

finally i beat with wendie!! so surprising as ppl were having hard time with her but i found it fairly easy. my strategy that i used:
finally i beat it with coryool
beat it with herasia but i used the lord of dance scroll. now idk if i should use the last 1 with leanda or guanidia

firebreath fists
titanux
wendalas lust cut
admiras crown
self will belt (i think this is a must because it prevents wendie from getting the berserk condition from eva)

i started off with shell to raise my def. i had like 70 tonic teas so i healed with those when needed. after shell heal up if needed and cast the spell that raises her speed by a lot. once u cast this u pretty much have the advantage cuz u will always go first. after the speed spell cast another shell to max ur def. then for attack use zombie ray because it does a fairly good damage and the damage is set to be the same. it raises according to ur mind stat though. so yea just zombie ray until she dies and heal up when necessary. also when she increases power defend always or she will kill you.

Max out their levels or at least bring them up by 4-5. Easiest way is in the Granit Tower, top floor. Mind Jaws can be quite efficient with much luck add to it. Just make sure the pets get the best equipment, the other pet might have something better, so check. For Sarah use that giant yellow rapier that hits twice. Agarian or something. I think you can numb Eva, so try some of those spells that work with the effect

I tried put Coryool's Missionary Landcoat on Wendela (just about the only body armor I hadn't tried). This got her defense up high enough with the other items I had chosen to actually beat Eva on the first go.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby dragon » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:07 am

Glad to see this post generating at least a little interest again back into the game that launched the creator and team of said game into popularity

so I hope more come to this post and bring with them *Updated* information about Laxius Power
maybe one day people could generate enough content about this series to be turned into a subsection so people who play this game could return to it but alas that is still a dream away
dragon
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:53 am

littlebro wrote:@D-Squall
Remind me - is that the Coleseum in LP3? I've got extensive notes in my folder about that.

EDIT
No, of course it isn't. I'm an idiot. It's in LP1
Hmm, just checked my notes to self and they are not very helpful. All I have is "need to be at least level 40", which doesn't add much to human knowledge.
Sorry can't provide anything more than that.

EDIT AGAIN
I found a separate file note, so here it is. I'll put it in a spoiler, because otherwise it's a huge wall of text
Spoiler: show
Lenda is level 44

Hand: Sorcerer Barrier (got highest defence item I could find)
Hand: Golem Shield (got highest defence item I could find)
Body: Titan Armor (got highest defence item I could find)
Head: Admira Crown (got highest defence item I could find)
Other: CockatriX Pendant (resistance against bolt, because Eva bolts you)

Attack: 240
Defence: 975 (note the really high defence from equipment)
Mnd - 636
Speed - 222

Box of Moaning - (useful but possible without)
Isold Pendant - (I couldn't do it without this, it increases your defence)
Grokrl's Amulet - (useful but possible without)
Holy Pendant - (useful but possible without it)

second guy: "attack down" until he stops only does 1 damage each hit against you. I used box of moaning to kill him (20% of death from box of moaning).

Third Guy: he's immune to "attack down", two ways to kill him.

1. First use item Holy Pendant, that does 200 damage and reduces his resistance to Holy attacks. Second use "Scared Sun", usually dies after that.
2. Use Isold Pendant 3 times. His attacks get reduced to the point that you can cure damage with tonic tea or heals. Then use "Scared Sun"

Fourth Guy: "attack down" until he stops doing serious damage, I used box of moaning to kill him.

Eva (final Boss):
"Isold Pendant" about 3 times, she won't be able to kill you so easily anymore. "CockatriX Pendant" will halve damage from her bolts. When she powers up "defend". In between keep using "Isold Pendant" and healing up whenever you fall below 350hp. After about 10 casts from the "Isold Pendant" Eva's hits do very little damage. Now use "Grokrl's Amulet" to drain away her mana. From then on it's a cakewalk.

This method will probably take about 5 tries you can get your defence high enough with the Isold Pendant.

now i know the easy way to beat eva with leanda n hearsia: use lord of the dance scroll

to my opinion guandia is easier then herasia as of the fact h has high defence and more hp
for herasia u need some luck and 2 kid sun scrolls
simply use them the first 2 rounds (if u survive) and eva should be down if not try using mind jaws

I also believe you can find two Paralysis scrolls in the game, for me it was necessary to beat Eva with Leanda (the other option is the Azza'Yelr scroll, that also takes her down).

finally i beat with wendie!! so surprising as ppl were having hard time with her but i found it fairly easy. my strategy that i used:
finally i beat it with coryool
beat it with herasia but i used the lord of dance scroll. now idk if i should use the last 1 with leanda or guanidia

firebreath fists
titanux
wendalas lust cut
admiras crown
self will belt (i think this is a must because it prevents wendie from getting the berserk condition from eva)

i started off with shell to raise my def. i had like 70 tonic teas so i healed with those when needed. after shell heal up if needed and cast the spell that raises her speed by a lot. once u cast this u pretty much have the advantage cuz u will always go first. after the speed spell cast another shell to max ur def. then for attack use zombie ray because it does a fairly good damage and the damage is set to be the same. it raises according to ur mind stat though. so yea just zombie ray until she dies and heal up when necessary. also when she increases power defend always or she will kill you.

Max out their levels or at least bring them up by 4-5. Easiest way is in the Granit Tower, top floor. Mind Jaws can be quite efficient with much luck add to it. Just make sure the pets get the best equipment, the other pet might have something better, so check. For Sarah use that giant yellow rapier that hits twice. Agarian or something. I think you can numb Eva, so try some of those spells that work with the effect

I tried put Coryool's Missionary Landcoat on Wendela (just about the only body armor I hadn't tried). This got her defense up high enough with the other items I had chosen to actually beat Eva on the first go.

Too late for that, I'm in Laxius Power 3 now. lol

dragon wrote:Glad to see this post generating at least a little interest again back into the game that launched the creator and team of said game into popularity

so I hope more come to this post and bring with them *Updated* information about Laxius Power
maybe one day people could generate enough content about this series to be turned into a subsection so people who play this game could return to it but alas that is still a dream away

I hope so too, the Laxius Games forum had so much info about these games, not only the Laxius Power games but for also Blades of Heaven and Laxius Party.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby littlebro » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 pm

dragon wrote:Glad to see this post generating at least a little interest again back into the game that launched the creator and team of said game into popularity

Yes, seeing these posts has reminded me of how much fun the games were. I've been looking in my folders and find that I've actually got some of the maps and useful posts.

Maybe if you asked Indy about having a sub forum?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:02 am

No, Aldorlea is only for commercial games.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!