Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

I am frustrated.

Please post and say hello to us all!

I am frustrated.

Postby txmimi » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:05 pm

This is probably not the right forum for my comments and questions, but I've tried other places and can't get anyone to help me.

1. I bought Moonchild and the strategy guide from Steam. Unlike all my other games, I'm not able to have both the game and the guide open at the same time. I asked tech support at Steam, and they said it's an Aldorlea problem. I used the Aldorlea home page to ask for tech support and have received no answer at all.

2. I have been working on completing the quests for Elvenia and cannot complete the one to clear out the renegade's hideout. I got the hunting horn, took it to the elf tower, blew it, read the bulletin board notice, went back to the small house in Elvenia where the hunters were waiting, blew it there, they ran out. I went to the waterfall shown on the map in the guide where the hidden entrance to the hideout is supposed to be and nothing happens. No dialogue saying anything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, repeated all the above steps, and still nothing. I asked for help on the Moonchild forum and have gotten general reminders to do all the things I've already done.

I'm very disappointed with the poor support from both Aldorlea and the Moonchild forum. I'm hoping a moderator or admin or someone on this forum will be able to help me. +::surrender +::surrender
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: I am frustrated.

Postby Indinera » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:23 pm

I think I answered this by email? Which date did you send your email, so that I can check?

It's difficult to reply to specific Moonchild questions as it's a very old game now (4 years). It's definitely possible to open the guide at the same time though, just locate the PDF and double-click on it. Steam is always confusing but if you buy from Aldorlea instead you get a clear download link for the guide where you can download it on your desktop and then double-click on the file each time you need it. Same for the game, shortcut on the desktop and all you have to do is double-click on it.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby txmimi » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:48 pm

I sent my email on May 27 and haven't found a response yet.

I don't have a shortcut for the guide, which is another problem I'm having.

Might the problem with the renegade's hideout be a bug in my game?
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:23 pm

OK, found it, will answer about the guide.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!