Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Downloading Vagrant Hearts

Please post and say hello to us all!

Downloading Vagrant Hearts

Postby GO-Rikki » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 pm

I have elected to download Vagrant Hearts; however, by clicking "download" ... the screen takes you to another screen that then goes on about downloading and I simply cannot figure out what has to be done. Can someone assist me?

(I am taking a break from Sylia and thought I might try Vagrant Hearts)

Thanx
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: Downloading Vagrant Hearts

Postby briony » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:50 pm

What happens if you click on the "buy" button
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby GO-Rikki » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:51 am

I wanted to try Vagrant Hearts before I committed to a purchase. Therefore, I did not click on the "buy" button.

(As you know, clicking on the "buy" button then wants all of the information necessary to make a purchase)

By the way, I am on this very website (aldorlea.com) ... that is why it is so puzzling that instead of instantly downloading "Vagrant Hearts" for a trial experience, I became confused.
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:01 am

Any affiliated game (which means not made by Aldorlea) is sold under the conditions of the actual developers of said game.
So if Warfare Studios (who made Vagrant Hearts) take down the demo link, there is nothing I can do.

As a reminder, the games made by Aldorlea are all grouped in the same place:
http://www.aldorlea.org/ourgames.php

As opposed to the section which features ALL the game (including the ones made by Aldorlea):
http://www.aldorlea.org/allgames.php
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby GO-Rikki » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:32 am

Thank you for responding Indie. It is surprising that Warfare Studios does not offer the "try" option. Actually, I do not know if the "try" option is offered, because when I click on the "Vagrant Heart" picture (shown on this website) ... it immediately takes me to this other website with many options after that ... and then I get confused!

I guess I am spoiled by Aldorlea games because it ALWAYS offers the "try" option. In any case, I will decide later whether or not I shall make an immediate purchase ... and then, if I enjoy the game, I shall then purchase Vagrant Hearts 2.

Take care and Happy New Year to ALL!!
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby GO-Rikki » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:34 am

OK ... I give up!

I ordered the game, "Vagrant Hearts" ... and here's the kicker:

1) the page would not allow me to also purchase the guide
2) when I printed out my receipt ... I received three extra sheets with miniature pictures of other games (which of course used up a LOT OF TONER to print) ... : (

I then went back to purchase the guide separately ... and it would not allow the purchase. Something is askew.

Hence, I was able to make the purchase of the game for $19.99 but NOT THE GUIDE
and my receipt was three extra full pages long with just pictures of other games being offered by Aldorlea.

NOT a pleasant experience

##################################################################################

Things appear to be getting worse : (

After opening an email from BMT, when I again tried to download Vagrant Hearts ... suddenly a screen appears that advertises that Warfare Studios is for sale.

Can someone assist me at your earliest possible convenience?
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Return to Welcome to the Official Forum of Aldorlea Games!