Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: Just about to give up

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:53 am

jincyk wrote:I hate to give up, but this room full of torches (in Pyra) is apparently impossible for me. I know what path I have to take, but I can't do it. I've never actually bailed on a game before, and I really hate doing so now--it's been a great game--but my repeated tries are becoming flat-out unpleasant. There should be some sort of bypass option--one that would cost (in trophies or whatever) but would make it possible to complete the game.

Totally agree. I think we were spoiled in The Deal with all the support the developer gave and in Selatria where the developer actually took our reflex-challenged concerns to heart and modified the game.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby diklazam » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:00 pm

if you mean the room to the left which u need to light acorrding to certain order - not a time puzzle u have the correct order down at the begging on the wall - where u need to kill all creaures there.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby anoldguy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
anoldguy wrote:where the heck is woodriver forest

There are quite a few typos / copy and paste errors in the game. Woodriver is the forest north of Draclyn Village. Unfortunately, when you access the map, it incorrectly identifies that area as Woodspell Forest. If you save in that area, the location will be correctly identified as Woodriver Forest. Woodspell Forest is the area southwest of Brightglass where Fallenrock Tower resides.
ok got it! now how do I progress thru the lost forest?
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm

anoldguy wrote: ok got it! now how do I progress thru the lost forest?

Are you just exploring, are you looking for the orphans, or are you looking for the 3 green crystals (Lost Forest Quest)? If it's the 3 green crystals, then check page 16 for details.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby diannew » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 pm

I have both L & R keys for Aqua temple but cannot find door to unlock. Only door available says blocked. What next?
diannew
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Lady JJ wrote:

Are you just exploring, are you looking for the orphans, or are you looking for the 3 green crystals (Lost Forest Quest)? If it's the 3 green crystals, then check page 16 for details.
i am at the main quest "lost forest" for my father with the three gates i have to close. it says i need the jumping boots. objective "close the gates in woodriver forest"
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 pm

diannew wrote:I have both L & R keys for Aqua temple but cannot find door to unlock. Only door available says blocked. What next?

Does this door that says blocked have a circle to the left of it? If so, then that's the door you want. Stand in front of the circle and press the enter key once to insert the left key and a second time to insert the right key. Door will open.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:27 pm

anoldguy wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:

i am at the main quest "lost forest" for my father with the three gates i have to close. it says i need the jumping boots. objective "close the gates in woodriver forest"

The Lost Forest is a small area, but it is in 3 sections. Each section has a button to press and each section is accessed by a different green crystal in Woodriver Forest. Again, look at page 16 for directions in finding the 3 green crystals. If you are at this point in the main storyline, then you already have the jumping boots. They're in the lower left corner of the main screen. When you want to jump, select the boots using your A<->D keys, and press enter. Once you depress the 3 buttons, you'll be able to access all the areas and close the gate.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Help

Postby Fanatik007 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:24 pm

1. Twincastle gate

I got fire wand and every other items still cannot figured out way to get inside.

2. Strongland castle gate

I have orb shifter still cannot get inside the castle.

3. Goldencliff cave gate

I have grappling hook but I was everywhere on eastern continent and cannot find it.

Plsease help +::cry
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby anoldguy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:43 pm

how do i move the statues in pyra temple....got it
anoldguy
Wanderer

Frozencliff Cavern

Postby jincyk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 pm

It's silly, because I know I found it before, but now I can't. Anybody give me directions? I know where it should be but I keep missing it.
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Help

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Fanatik007 wrote: 1. Twincastle gate

I got fire wand and every other items still cannot figured out way to get inside.

2. Strongland castle gate

I have orb shifter still cannot get inside the castle.

3. Goldencliff cave gate

I have grappling hook but I was everywhere on eastern continent and cannot find it.

Plsease help +::cry

1. Twincastles
Spoiler: show
Leave Snowden by north exit, travel through Frozencliff Cavern to bandit camp. From bandit camp, travel east through Frozencliff Cave. Enter west castle from behind, look for short path to (unseen) door. Climb wide stairway and activate front and rear switches to open castle doors. You'll need to travel back and forth between the rear entrances of the two castles (west and east) before you can finally enter each through the front doors. It was one of my favorite areas to explore.

2. Stronghold Castle
Enter through Hollowfog Cemetary Crypt, 2 switches (1 hidden behind upper right tree).

Good luck completing Stronghold Castle. Completing this sidequest involves changing the colors of a grid of 9 orbs. Should anyone have any strategy in how this is accomplished, please do share. I wasn't able to complete either the Stronghold Castle or the Terra Shrine in the eastern continent because of these 9 orb puzzles.

3. The problem with Goldencliff Cavern has been addressed before in this forum. The map incorrectly marks it in the area of Highedge Cave. Goldencliff Cavern is north of Morbeach.
Exit Morbeach, cross the isthmus connecting north and south Morbeach Cliff, hug southern edge (do not advance to next north screen) and head east.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Frozencliff Cavern

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:56 pm

jincyk wrote:It's silly, because I know I found it before, but now I can't. Anybody give me directions? I know where it should be but I keep missing it.

Leave Snowden by the north exit.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 am

Hi, I just downloaded the game and installed it,

but

in my laptop, this game is way too laggy for me: the conversations, moving around, changing screens.
The lagging was so intense that it froze my computer and I had to reboot, is there any way to fix this?
Last edited by D-Squall on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:13 am

Not getting this game, it looks good but the developer doesn't give a damn about my complaint.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers