Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bryan

Bryan

Postby leni99 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm

I have been searching for Bryan in Eternal Autumn for a long time. His mum said something about where he was seen last (or so I remember, but she did only the first time I talked to her).
Also looking for the imp´s stolen money...
leni99
Peasant

Re: Bryan

Postby muesli » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Well, ok. Spoiler alert!

Bryan:
Spoiler: show
You won't find him at Eternal Autumn, but in Gigantine's Cave, he's hiding behind some wooden boxes in the dungeon.

Imp:
I think he is the one in the only cave in Eternal autumn. However, the three wicked imps were faaaar too strong for me, especially the Imp King. So I gave up. Now I am re-playing MM2 i.o. to gain more experience/loot the places/etc. and I hope to get them this time around. Why I think that's the quest's imp? Because one of the guys says 'I see a lot of gold in there', so I guess the imp hoards it in his lair. Tell me if you managed to get them!
muesli
Peasant

Re: Bryan

Postby leni99 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 pm

I managed to fight the three guys in the cave in Eternal Autumn and got money or gold, but the lady in the hotel did not accept anything when I talked to her after the cave

Thanks a lot!
leni99
Peasant

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions