Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Healing the ill girl in Shumen

Re: Healing the ill girl in Shumen

Postby RowPro » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Rabbit, you are a genius! I had talked to the girl before, but somehow had gone to an earlier save file at some point and did NOT have the task on the list. I guess you have to touch first base before you can make the home run, huh? Thanks for the tip. I'll try to remember to check the list before being so stupid the next time.
Never, never, never give up! - Winston Churchill
RowPro
Peasant

Postby blondie » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm

I fought the spider and Benoit got the pox... it doesn't trigger the guy in the woods to provide the cure. WHY NOT? IMHO it should or provide an alternative solution to the quest. Now I have to keep fighting the bleeping spider until Marine gets the pox or forget about completing this quest.

Is there a way to permanently disable the music? I have to turn it off each time I start the game. Very annoying.

And finally, being able to scroll through the saved files directory would be very useful. I loaded from MM1 file 15 and had to do successive saves to get back to file 1 in MM2.

Thank you.
blondie
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 pm

About the quest, you accepted the Ill girl quest first in Shumen?

And about the music, there's two ways.... press F1 when you start the game and turn off the music and when you start the game you press F5, it will appear some options and there you can disable the music (The F5 option appears only if you have the latest version of Millennium 2)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Do we have to get Marine poxed? I fought once (was defeated) got Abu and Jezebel poxed, how can we heal from pox other characters than Marine?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 pm

The pox can be healed by sleeping at the INN.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Previous

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions