Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Empty House

Re: Empty House

Postby RPGeez » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Well at least the house is not locked. I have come across many locked houses and doors and for me it gets me going. Maybe this house is like in Laxius Force where there was the headquarters for the party. +::Dunno
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby SurferGranny » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:59 pm

That's what we speculate, Geze! +::lol +::shhhh
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby steve » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 pm

an odd (and fairly useless) quirk of the empty house: as it happened, i stumbled into the empty house shortly after killing Gigantine, when Marine was ko'd from the pox (and after getting the cure from the guru). i revived her in the back garden with 1 HP and equipped her with air sandals to see if she could jump for the orb in the water (she couldn't). when i exited the house (no joy in the old chimney, either), i noticed she stopped losing points and maintained at 1 HP. this lasted until she interacted (ex., in the nearby traveler's acolyte, i equipped her with the noble ring to sell some odds and ends, and after the transaction, she once again began losing points). we rested at the inn, she's fine now, and we're off to shumen to cure the sick girl. told you it was useless.
steve
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm

No! There is an Emerald Ivy in there which gives Dee a spell that paralyzes all in MM3 which is very useful!!!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby D-Squall » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 pm

She stops losing HP when her HP reaches to 1. If her HP is restored and not the POX, she will begin to lose HP again.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby steve » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:51 pm

@DSquall: Ah. (never did get Legend of Nexus up and running -- i do some work in the summer for a comp sci prof, will ask him to take me through it. your advice was much appreciated, but i'm hopeless with that stuff, must have installed and uninstalled game and rtp a dozen times [it's a wonder i can play these games 8)]. looking forward to checking it out, especially after reading forum queries. cheers.
@loof123: Ah (pt.2) I doubt i'll ever get back there --i've completed the game and will load it into cry wolf, BUT -- where was the ivy? would love to have that spell (maybe i can grab a save file near that point and finish up from there). you definitely get bonus points, not one other forum member caught that.
steve
Wanderer

Postby steve » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:59 pm

@DSquall: now i think about, it seems (and i could definitely be wrong) as if marine lost all HP and was ko'd while we were just walking around, and didn't stop at 1 HP. No?
steve
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 am

steve wrote:@loof123: Ah (pt.2) I doubt i'll ever get back there --i've completed the game and will load it into cry wolf, BUT -- where was the ivy? would love to have that spell (maybe i can grab a save file near that point and finish up from there). you definitely get bonus points, not one other forum member caught that.

^^ivy IS in MM3! +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby steve » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 am

good to know--thanks indinera
steve
Wanderer