Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Walkthroughs/Maps/Useful Information discussion

Re: Walkthroughs/Maps/Useful Information discussion

Postby Boxter » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:03 am

I'm about to start this second game after finishing the first and saving when they asked me to, I just find it strange that beside the inventory, the levels of the character were not import into the second game.

what exactly does the import do?
Boxter
Wanderer

Postby Boxter » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Boxter wrote:I'm about to start this second game after finishing the first and saving when they asked me to, I just find it strange that beside the inventory, the levels of the character were not import into the second game.

I have to bump my post since it's a question and I'm not sure if people has seen it.

is it normal if my import save from the first game have their character at level 20 and not at the level of the first game.

if true, what does the import do then? +::Dunno
Boxter
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Boxter wrote:
Boxter wrote:I'm about to start this second game after finishing the first and saving when they asked me to, I just find it strange that beside the inventory, the levels of the character were not import into the second game.

I have to bump my post since it's a question and I'm not sure if people has seen it.

is it normal if my import save from the first game have their character at level 20 and not at the level of the first game.

if true, what does the import do then? +::Dunno

Import's main importance is in importing items. There are many items unique to MM1. Besides that, not in this game, but in future it will import stuff like Promotions.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Boxter » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 pm

thank you then, i was afraid something has gone wrong.
Boxter
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Millennium 2: Take Me Higher - Help and Questions